These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

H
I got my lease dropped off tomorrow hope get my food stamps
Replies
Views
A
Dear Lord, I need a financial miracle today. This is it, all is lost. Thank you all for your prays, but today was the last day and my businesses are finished. I have nothing, what do I tell my children.....
Replies
Views
Y
I ever done something worst by saying bad things which are not exist of someone to my friends when Im in junior high. Then I got into trouble in grade ten. I already convince my fault and apology. In grade ten, someone who doesnt been acquaintance insulting me with almost the whole school. And...
Replies
Views
R
But indeed for this purpose I have raised you up, that I may show my power in you, and that my name may be declared in all the earth. Exodus - 9:16 NEWS LETTER Dear Believers in Christ Greetings to you all in the name of Our Lord Jesus Christ. I am very happy to publish this News letter on...
Replies
Views
S
pls pray for my sister madhu tthat she maintains a sound health and get a permanent job very soon.] she is trying hard pls pray for her that god blesses her with a wonderful job before christmas. thanks sudipto
Replies
Views
J
it's hard to breath and I'm getting migraines like crazy. Please pray that I can build the strength to stick to a diet and lose weight please!
Replies
Views
K
I have been married to the love of my life for 20 years. He recently told me that he loved me but wasnt in love with me. This is killing me. Please keep me in your prayers. I want to stay with my husband and hope and pray everyday that things will change. I love him with all my heart and don't...
Replies
Views
kimmie309
K
S
Please pray for my boyfriend Richard D Taylor, 38 yrs, for his salvation and becoming a strong Christian, also for strengthening our relationship and please pray that God opens His spiritual eyes and he understands the importance of marriage and God lead us into holy matrimony according to His...
Replies
Views
please keep my gdaughter in your prayers for protection and we pray she comes home real soon . and my son to start getting along with the boys mother and he gets backin church real soon
Replies
Views
C
Dear Lord am in love with a man i've always in my life you know Lord i have prayed for him so many nights and i get pregnant with a man i do not love. i can not stop loving him what am i going to do. Why did i get pregnant with this guy why
Replies
Views
Top Bottom