These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
Hi. I need a husband, but I don't feel good enough for any man because of all my sin and personal issues. So, this is not really a prayer request. It is more a statement to say I need a husband, but I am giving up hope of getting married. I am beautiful, have many guys/men asking me out both...
Replies
Views
A
Bothers, sisters, please keep me in your prayers this week, I have finals in college. I have faith that god will help me. He will be with me the entire time I am taking those exams. He is amazing. Thank you Jesus!
Replies
Views
Neidinha Franca
N
L
To be honest with you, I am questioning the effectivity of prayer itself at all. I hear all these people praying for healing and I have seen probably seven people die who I have prayed to God in Jesus' name with fasting to be healed. I really don't know what to believe right now. People are...
Replies
Views
J
Please pray for my left lower molar, not the back most, the one in front of it. I have no dental coverage, so I'd really appreciate prayer. It's sore and swollen. I have had problems in the past and the dentist said it was not an abcess, just food caught, it is a root canal tooth. Anyway, I...
Replies
Views
Pray for Solomon Walker to come home tomorrow with his mother and no charges are applied to either parent.
Replies
Views
Neidinha Franca
N
W
up until now nobody helps. nobody loan us some money. im so depressed and stressed. maybe you really dont want us to help Lord. im so desperate now. and im losing hope. i dont know what to do anymore. this may cause for a break up too. i dont want to lose her. why wont a miracle come to us? i...
Replies
Views
C
I am going through some things in my life right know and i need God to show me the way. Please pray that God lead me in the right direction and take away my sadness, fears, and doubts. Thank you and God bless.
Replies
Views
S
some one have stolen my gold from my house. total 96 gram. The thief is my own aunty her name is Vadchala. our god has to talk to her to return my gold back. i request all prayer warrior to pray for my gold restore back our god is answering god. our god is answering if one are two gather...
Replies
Views
Y
Dear Friends, I need desparately prayers. I have asked so many people last evening as I wanted to borrow cash to pay pay my rent. If I do not pay it today I will have no house. Please pray someone comes forward with help. I am in great stress and do not know what to do. I will have no home...
Replies
Views
L
A sincere thank you for all those praying for me ..Your prayers are strength for me..Finally everything is over with me .. My long awaited dream of marrying my first love has come to an end before 3 days..It really hurts but I know God is in control…His plans are to prosper me. I don’t know...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom