These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

M
I need desperate prayer for my son Lloyd. He has been falsely accused of a serious crime. The LORD knows his situation, and i pray that he intervenes and delivers my son from this trial with a blessing. It has been so painful to watch my son go through this valley. Me and my husband are very...
Replies
Views
M
My friend has been struggling with her relationship with her sister. She feel like her sister tries to control her, in a way, to the point were she can't enjoy herself anymore. I don't know what to do..please pray for us. Also, they are two of the most amazing Christians I ever met and they love...
Replies
Views
Lanelle
L
N
Please pray for my fiance, he is 51 and found a mass in his colon, cancerous, they will have to remove part of his colon and i am very scared. His name is Woodson, thankyou
Replies
Views
Pamela08
P
S
Please for for me to do well on my pharm final tom. I need to make a 78% to pass. Pls pray that God helps me recall all the info I need to choose the right answers. TY for the prayers!!!-also my friend is going to china tomorrow so pls pra for her to get there and back safely
Replies
Views
Lanelle
L
J
My wife Amanda came over 5 weeks ago, and she said that she doesnt want me to give up on her, and that she knows what she is doing is wrong. She said she doesnt read the Bible or go to church anymore, so I gave her a Bible. I have not heard from her since. Please pray that the Holy Spirit lead...
Replies
Views
jjnamro67
J
I have requested prayers here before for my son to find work and to be able to survive. My prayers were answered and he found a job thank you God and all of you. Now its my turn for help We are in terrible financial problems and need a large sum of money to come our way to pay many large bills...
Replies
Views
Shaji
S
C
I am having family difficulties and could just use some prayer support out there please.
Replies
Views
CourtneyLeigh
C
A
I no that there are times where people come into your life and leave. But the devil has done this too many times in my life. This time I am asking to join with me in prayers for my friendship with (SM) be restored. It was messed up because of my action but it could have been recovered if he had...
Replies
Views
Pamela08
P
C
My wife kissed a man from her work about a month ago, she told him that she loved him. We are working on it and going to counseling with our pastors, but she says she still has feelings for him that she still loves him. I have been a hard person to live with and I know that I have hurt her, I...
Replies
Views
C
Sombody can help me how to insert this prayer request in my own website????
Replies
Views
Lanelle
L
Top Bottom