War For Me Lord

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I pray for my enemies demise. I pray for the crooks that satan has made to be defeated. I pray that Jesus will go ahead of me and fight my battles. Amen

"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentality, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Protect us all, keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

'Do not say, "I'll pay you back for this wrong!" Wait for the Lord and He will deliver you." Proverbs 20:22

I pray that no evil thing will rise against you but that all your enemies be trampled under the feet of our Lord.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please protect my unborn children from the darts and attacks of the enemy. May every evil dart, trap, word, aimed at my unborn children not prosper. Forgive my mother Lord, who desires my demise, and the demise of my unborn children. I forgive her. In Jesus name, I humbly pray and ask this. Amen.
Replies
Views
Fight Your battles and defeat your adversaries Lord these are your battles fight Your enemies Amen
Replies
Views
So exhausted please heal us Lord and bring us justice and victory blessings and fight Your battles, shut this devil’s mouth they are defeated, amen
Replies
Views
Help to rest well lord and awake healed with your strength to fight Your Battles, let Your fire and vengeance come down from Heaven to defeat your enemies this mng.s and this evil near and their dirty tricks must Cease off of everything on my property. Help my phone to work well and get the...
Replies
Views
Heal this bad Pnd Allergies sinuses colds cough and inflammation asthma wheezing and more Lord so fed up with all this please Fight Your battles Lord bring us Justice now that these people call back and truest help and Defeat your enemies Your mighty Blood justice protection peace blessings...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom