Please Pray For Our Daughter!

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

keey71

Prayer Partner
Please PRAY For Our Daughter. We are a christian family our daughter ran off with a guy named Peter, she just met online to another state. Our daughter has stop following Jesus Christ and Join the new age religion is practicing withcraft and teaching others that you can heal yourself, that there's more than one way to God that demons and God live in heaven together, and that Jesus is not the only way to heaven. She is also doing occultic rituals with this guy named Peter she ran off to. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD BRING HER BACK TO HIM, BRING HER TO REPENTANCE and TO OPEN HER EYES TO GOD'S TRUTH AND THE BREAK UP THIS UNGODLY RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PETER AND MY DAUGHTER SHEILA. Please pray that God save her soul! Her name is SHEILA.

God of mercy please have mercy on SHEILA & peter cause than to return to you help than to stop believing in lies that there is another way to you beside Christ Jesus show than power of salvation as you did it for Paul and many other believers today

GOD PLEASE BRING SHEILA BACK TO YOU,LET HER REPENT AND OPEN HER EYES TO GOD TRUTH AMEN

"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless my whole entire family Lord Jesus, and all of my friends (especially my daughter). Forgive us all of our sins. Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11).

Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my entire family (including myself). And do the same for the writer of this prayer, all my neighbors, and all those I love and care about because heaven would not be the same without them there. Amen.

God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9,10,13)

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members, Friends, & Neighbors...Keep This Prayer Going…

Continue To Pray For Your Family’s & Friend’s Salvation,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray for a dear friend's daughter. My friend's husband died suddenly in November of last year. Her daughter is having a very hard time with this loss and has started harming herself by cutting herself. Please pray that my friend is able to get her daughter the help that she needs. Pray...
Replies
Views
Pray that my daughter will find a happy and secure place to live in Northern Michigan. That she will find a good stable job that she enjoys and that is in a sound good environment. That God will lift her spirits and bring her a loving loyal Christian husband.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter Alivia that she is acceptable in an institution for her further studies.Amen
Replies
Views
Dear Pastors, Please pray for my daughter to be handed over to me again. I've been separated from my husband for 15 months now. He drove me and my daughter ,aged 10 then, away from home. But after 3months he came and took her away by force, threatening of dire consequences if I don't allow her...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my daughter her name is Nysa Singh she will be appearing for her 10th board exam...plz pray for her good results
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom