Healing Of A Relationship

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pamela08

I am asking that healing would occur between myself and my friend, Nathan. I lay this deep care of mine into the loving arms of Jesus knowing He can restore all things. I also pray for Nathan's salvation.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

Thank you all for joining me in prayer! It is very encouraging to have other believers lift up my request- God bless you!

God’s desire is that no man shall perish ( II Peter 3:9);, but that all should come to repentance.

Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name save and richly bless my whole entire family Lord Jesus, and all of my friends (including Nathan and me, myself, and I). Forgive us all of our sins. Bless each of us to accept Jesus Christ as our Savior & our Lord. Baptize us all with Your Spirit Lord Jesus. Fill us with the Holy Ghost and with fire (Matthew 3:11).

Bless us all to come to know You, love You with all our heart, and walk in obedience to Your Holy Word. May we all do the will of Jehovah our God as Jesus did upon this earth. Bless Us, Protect Us, Heal Us, and Deliver us all from evil. Bless each of us to prosper, be in excellent health as our souls prospers in You. God please do this for my entire family (including myself). And do the same for the writer of this prayer, all my neighbors, and all those I love and care about because heaven would not be the same without them there. Amen.

God said in His word, "Whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. He that comes to Me (Jesus) I will no wise cast out. If you will confess with your mouth Jesus is Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Jesus from the dead, you shall be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation." (Rom. 10:9,10,13)

Please pass the prayer on to all your Christian Family Members, Friends, & Neighbors...Keep This Prayer Going…

Continue To Pray For Your Family’s & Friend’s Salvation,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net www.encourager.us

PS: If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Hello, please pray for healing and salvation abs deliverance for Tasha and Nathan and their family also fir The Fischbach families and Hoeft Families over the loss of my Dad Richard Fischbach thank you
Replies
Views
Please pray God will touch Nathan and help him choose to instantly stop turning to drugs and instead know how loved he is by JESUS. Let Nathan turn from coping with drugs and get away from any and all bad influences. Send him loving friends. Heal the emotional damage from his narcissistic...
Replies
Views
I am not feeling well. I have had a rough 3 years. I have had a lot of negative circumstances occur to me. I am not a perfect person, but I try to be kind hearted person and help others when I can. Please help mw pray that I am emotionally restored and that my relationship is restored as well...
Replies
Views
Please pray for my healing from a very difficult situation that occurred in my life a few years ago. Please pray that God would give me peace about this and please pray that He would restore everything that I lost because of this situation.
Replies
Views
Please pray for my relationship with this lovely girl. I would really like for this relationship to work out and result in marriage. In order for this to occur, we have many obstacles to overcome that only the Lord can accomplish. She really knows how to make my life better and we both believe...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom