Financial Breakthrough

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alice Basilio

For AIDA BASILIO Financial Breakthrough for the whole family and deliverance from all the bondage’s and for ANTONIO BASILIO-conversion.

"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Deliverance and financial breakthrough
Replies
Views
Prayer of financial breakthrough peace both my families my side and my husband side. Breakthrough for my son drinking and womenizer curse
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Financial Breakthrough Academic breakthrough Job opportunities for my siblings and friends Marital breakthrough
Replies
Views
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom