God's Wil & Favor

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Alice Basilio

For ALICE BASILIO - God’s will & favor regarding her status in her work; and financial blessings.

Holy Spirit, breathe on Alice and give her discernment over people, things & situations in Jesus' Name. Thank you, Lord for hearing & answering my prayers. I love you. Amen

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Please pray that mybwife wil come back to me i neary treid or did start to pray to satan but i need god please olso pray that i wil get n jop an that me and my wife and child wil serve the lord
Replies
Views
Ella to have Gods intervention, favor with her bank blocking her from receiving the help she need for her mortgage.
Replies
Views
God,s favor for daughter job/life partner. Divine help/favor in work place to meet up my target God,s wholeness in hubby,s health A favoured home in abuja/new car God,s strength to continue to have a prayerful life
Replies
Views
Prayer for Faiths release immediately in the name of Jesus! Gods favor upon her. Triple hedge of protection round about her. Prayer for Gods Mighty hand upon her- Peace, mental stability - Favor!Favor!Favor! Release!Release!Release! In Jesus name! Thank you Jesus! Thank you! Father God for Mercy...
Replies
Views
Pls pray for my financial problem s I have to pay my emi and currently not having money hand but my Jesus wil help I believe in him he is with pls pray for me
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom