Body Of Christ. Church

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ashish

please u pray for my church i have so much burden for my church stan has blocked people's heart. they r total in bondage of satan and i dont wnt to see body of christ dying. please please. masihi kalisiya church.

india, utter pradesh, deoria, 474011.

please u pray for my church i have so much burden for my church stan has blocked people's heart. they r total in bondage of satan and i dont wnt to see body of christ dying. please please. masihi kalisiya church.

india, utter pradesh, deoria, 474011.

Father may you be the center of the faith of those people in this church that they will know the truth meaning of salvation help than to know you more Lord touch their hearts to turn to you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name.

May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed, or prayed. May God keep you; make His face shine on you and be gracious to you. May He lift up His countenance upon you and give you great peace. Have Faith in God. God Loves You. Trust Him. God is in control. Everything is going to be alright! Be Encouraged.

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

****If You Absolutely, Positively, Undeniably, No Doubt About It, Want to Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & For the Rest of Your Life…Just Obey God’s Word! Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. God Honors Obedience, You have God’s Word on It.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Friends, we received a terrible report from Pakistan over the weekend. On Sunday morning, after the church service at Shaheedan-e All Saint's Church in Peshawar, two pastors closed up the church and got into a car to go home. Without warning, a motorbike with two people on it pulled up to their...
Replies
Views
Friends, we received a terrible report from Pakistan over the weekend. On Sunday morning, after the church service at Shaheedan-e All Saint's Church in Peshawar, two pastors closed up the church and got into a car to go home. Without warning, a motorbike with two people on it pulled up to their...
Replies
Views
Great is our Lord Jesus Christ for giving us prayer warriors of prayerrequest.com in present perilous times. Prayer to Jesus Christ is the only way that we can be preserved and protected all by His grace. Please pray that our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ Must bless our little computer service...
Replies
Views
WHAT GOD CANNOT DO DOES NOT EXIST MY PRAYER REQUESTS 1. My first son Joshua with severe autism. Now 38 years old without speech. I remember the man lame from womb for 38 yrs. that Jesus healed. My wait is over. Joshua’s time has come. What God cannot do does not exist. 2. That God will reverse...
Replies
Views
*Heavenly Father, I pray you to discover in me and in every realm and sphere of my life where there is an open door through which the devil attacks me and give me repentance to repent for the things to repent and to destroy the things I have to are demolished so that the devil is completely cut...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom