Please Pray For My Father,mother For My Santa & For Me.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

setu

Account Closed
please pray for my father & mother for their good @& peaceful life.pray for me,i am on some problem & need a job at World Vision Bangladesh & want to live with my father,mother & with my santa.please pray.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
"Be strong and courageous; don't be terrified or afraid of them. For it is the LORD your God who goes with you; He will not leave you or forsake you."

be blessed friend

Neidinha - Brazil.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Dear brother, Thank you for your prayers and blessings! Praise to the Lord! Brother, I sent some multi vitamins for my mom’s in Dhaka, Bangladesh 15th February and I check it will reach with in this week. But they didn’t receive that yet. Today my sister shared that some one sends medicine and...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me my mother gal balleder in stone and heart problem and pray for me bones problem
Replies
Views
This request is for my mother who is 80 years old. She is living at Kollam. My father passed away two years back. They had FD of 9 lakhs in a private bank, Popular chitts, which has cheated all who had deposited the money there. So now at present my mother has very little income. Hoping the...
Replies
Views
Pray for my mother in gal balledder stone and heart problem and pray for me bones problem
Replies
Views
Prayer request for to cure my mother's body pain. Please Almighty God, cure my mother's body pain forever soon in Jesus name.please God,cure my mother's health issues forever in Jesus name.kindly pray to Almighty God for my mother's good health.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom