Your Purpose

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Encourager

The Encourager
The most important relationship you will every have is your relationship with Jesus Christ. Live your life as an act of worship unto God.

default_smile.png
God In Jesus’ Name I pray, “That me, myself, and I,my family, friends, the one who posted this prayer and the writer of this prayer will live to please You in all that we say and do. Teach us to love You and love on You the way You want to be loved. Show us how and help us to live our lives to please and glorify You Lord Jesus. Help us to always be mindful that our sole purpose in life is to gain Your approval at all cost. Show us how to live our lives that way. Let us all live our lives as an act of worship unto You. Amen, So Be It, & It Is So!!!

default_biggrin.png
Have A Blessed Life,

Encourager Linda Flagg, LM, CS

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Please heal this relationship with you Lord Jesus, show us all your way, for total blessings in their life now and always and complete salvation for her and family and all on this sight. INJ Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

• Article
And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him. —Colossians 3:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Everything! All! No matter what we say, no matter what we do, it is to be offered as a gift of thanks to God with Jesus'...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Whenever we get blessings from God we should go on our knees and worship His holy name. Worship and praise is a gift given back to the Lord for all those wonderful things He did for us. Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou are welcome in this...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For You alone are holy, You alone are worthy, You deserve the glory.... Jesus You alone. We bow down before Your holy presence today and will in the future. For You o Lord alone are worthy of all praise. To honor, to praise, to glorify the Lord help us act in a way that lives to high...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. —Psalm 19:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God does so much for us. He is the Strength and Promise that undergirds our lives. He is the One who has saved us from...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is what God requires of all of us. To love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul, and to love your neighbor as yourself. Matt. 22.37 Blessings upon blessings shall come to those who reads and obeys His word. Glory to the Lamb. He taugh us...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom