Government, Pastors & Leaders, US, Philippines, India, Japan, Australia, U.K.; All FREE Countries of The World

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

C.f. -- Isaiah 56:10 For the leaders of my people—the LORD’s watchmen, his shepherds—are blind and ignorant. They are like silent watchdogs, that give no warning when danger comes. They love to lie around, sleeping and dreaming. 11 Like greedy dogs, they are never satisfied. They are ignorant shepherds, all following their own path and intent on personal gain. 12 “Come,” they say, “let’s get some wine and have a party. Let’s all get drunk. Then tomorrow we’ll do it again and have an even bigger party!”

Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). Help our ers to be opened in Congress to threats against free countries of the World. Strengthen us to pray for pastors, government and spiritual leaders, missionaries, our churches and other Christian churches and ministries. Help us be holy without spot or wrinkle (Eph 5:26-27), and keep us from the evil one (Matt 6:13; John 17:15), in Jesus' Name. Thank you.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). Help our ers to be opened in Congress to threats against free countries of the World. Strengthen us to pray for pastors, government and spiritual leaders, missionaries...
Replies
Views
Father God I ask You to bless good government (1 Timothy 2:1-3), raise up strong leaders, put down corrupt ones (Ps 75:6-7). I ask for healthy alliances between the allies of the free world (Israel, Philippines, U.S., Japan, Australia, South Korea, India). Strengthen us to pray for pastors...
Replies
Views
Please pray for Israel and the Holy city of Jerusalem and its people and God's work. Please pray India and its leaders and all the denominations. Please pray for COVID -19 situation and needed solution in India and other countries . God of Heaven deliver us from this pandemic. Please pray for...
Replies
Views
Please pray for the all the pastors, staff, prayer ministry and prayer warriors of JESUS REDEEMS MINISTRY. Please pray for Israel and the Holy city of Jerusalem. Please God deliver us from this pandemic and heal the people taking treatment for COVID-19. Please pray for Indian Government and its...
Replies
Views
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom