Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Disciples of Jesus

Disciple of Prayer
Pray for those suffering from a "Victim Mentality!" VICTIM MENTALITY by Dennis King ISBN to be awarded Copyright 2021 Dennis King License Thank you for respecting the work of this author. This work is licensed for your personal enjoyment. Any and all information herein may be used in Christian Bible Studies without seeking additional permissions. A mention to this link where some of my other works can be found would be much appreciated. Dennis King Disclaimer This a Biblical-based instruction. If some living persons are mentioned, their information would come from public sources. Some modern-day characters are pure fiction. Acknowledgments I wish to thank the unnamed others for their assistance with this epistle and my other writings. Author's Notes Every American should honor all servicemen and women whether or not you agree with the political decisions that keep them on the front lines risking their very life and limbs. God help us, it is the everyday heroic actions of these men and women that allow us the many freedoms most American citizens take for granted. Please honor these brave men and women. Support them and their families through www.woundedwarriorproject.org. Table of Contents Victim Mentality Books by this Author Christian Writings Stories For Children Toss, The Christian's Card Deck Author's Introduction If you are looking for a biblical scholar to defend every single word, line, or message of the modern-day bible, perhaps my Christian writings are not for you. I am a lay-person with no theological degrees whatsoever. However, with years of experience as a North American Mission Board Chaplain, I have studied and led Christian ministries in prisons, senior facilities, rehab centers, and Bible Study groups. My religious writings have been viewed in more than a dozen countries over 55,000 times.* I mention this not out of pride but to encourage you to write from your heart and publish through SermonCentral or SmashWords at their respective dot com sites. Everyone goes to heaven for judgment. The question is, will you be allowed to stay there? Even if you are already a devout and practicing Christian, this short epistle could help you explain Christianity to those having questions. God commands us to “go forth and make disciples of all nations.” *USA, India, Nigeria, Philippines, Ghana, Canada, Singapore, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Germany, Kenya, Malaysia, Switzerland, Trinidad, and Tobago ~{ }~ Victim Mentality Believe it or not, “Victim Mentality” can be an inherited, instilled or self-learned personality trait. People frequently perceive themselves as victims of the negative actions of others in the past, present, or even in their fear of the future. This “scapegoat” or “I’m the injured party” mindset is often derived from a self-defeating, illogical thought process. Yet, in some cases, some people have in fact been the victims of wrongdoing by others or have otherwise suffered misfortune through no fault of their own. However, such misfortune does not necessarily imply that one has to respond by developing a pervasive, all-inclusive attitude where one frequently or constantly pictures them self to be the victim. Most such victims behave as if everything is truly the fault of someone else or some dark and foreboding external consideration. You are the victim only to the greatest extent that your mind will accept. By irrationally rationalizing many people, unfortunately, sense they are unfairly, unduly persecuted in every state of affairs almost daily. The victimized mindset will have you dancing with the devil, then complain that it isn’t your fault. Oh, but these victims have a chorus of ready-made responses. I grew up dirt poor. My parents were too strict. My parents never cared. My parents didn’t love me. My parents smothered me. I had no parents, Granny raised me. Dad was never home. Dad was too strict. Mom let me get away with everything. Mom was an alcoholic, Dad a Druggie. I had too many sisters and brothers. All I had were hand-me-downs. They always hold persons like me down. I’m too old. I’m too young. I’m too dumb. I’m smarter than everyone else. Why isn’t life fair? My all-time favorite is don’t blame me––it was the Devil’s doings! And so on and so forth. Notice how some excuses are the exact opposites of others. You’ve heard most of these. Maybe you’ve even uttered a few of these excuses from time to time. As stated previously, sometimes victims may have been the unfortunate target of wrongdoings committed by others or had otherwise suffered some travesty or tragedy through no fault of their own. Whether those responses are real or just convenient excuses, deciding to make a positive change is the only way to subdue and even vanquish all feelings of inferiority. We’re not always going to understand why bad things happen. Yes, things like being passed over for promotion or, even worse, not getting the job in the first place is unfortunate. Being too fat or not having a striking appearance is disheartening. Being hassled by others for no particular reason is certainly not pleasant. But remember, you’re only a victim to the degree of what your perception accepts. Giving free rein to a ‘woe is me mentality,’ or ‘look what I suffered!’ or ‘why did this happen to me’ will not only pull you down, it’s likely to keep you down. The Bible never promises we can reach our destinations without trials, tribulations, or without heartfelt disappointments. Nor are we guaranteed to understand the circumstances and conditions we have to live through. Life is not fair. Life is not equal for all, life has never been! Life will never be equal for all! Not even when we get to heaven. Followers of Christ need to step up and rise above their difficulties. God doesn’t allow suffering unless He has a purpose for it. Not to be trite, but the expression “no pain––no gain is often true. As an example: An inspiring number of inmates personally acknowledge that going to prison was “the best thing that ever happened.” There they encountered Christ for the very first time. For many inmates, when visited by prison ministry folks, it was the first time they ever experienced genuine, unconditional love from anyone. We may not understand the destinations and purpose of our lives at any given moment, but isn’t that what faith is about? We all know life is not a game––but sometimes we can use games as a life-lessons. Imagine, if you will, that you won last year’s Wimbledon Tennis Championship. This year you again have battled your way to the final match. There is only one player that could prevent you from capturing the title again. The winning score of the last match is on the line. With what could be the last serve needed, your tennis racket rockets your best shot over the net and in bounds, but the opponent smacks it right back. A bird flying overhead causes your eyes to flicker for a split second as you anticipated the ball’s direction and tried to hustle over to return it. However, the ball bounces just out of your reach. Your reaction was a tad too slow. You lose! Can you blame the bird? Can you demand a ‘do-over’? Can you blame the other player for your loss? No. Shifting our example to football, when the Dallas Cowboys, playing in a windy Green Bay snowstorm, have a pass intercepted. Do they blame the home team? At game’s end, do they complain about the snow, the playing field or weather conditions? Be honest! Yes, they sometimes do! But if they do that, what do you think their chances of improving are? Did their complaints change the game’s outcome? With a victim’s mentality, the players won’t try to improve because in their minds it wasn’t their fault. If it wasn’t their fault, then there is no need to improve their passing and receiving skills, is there? Friends, it is the same with your life. Be willing to evaluate yourself in every situation. Placing the blame on others, whether or not justifiable, places you smack-dab in the clutches of a Victim’s Mentality. If you think it is not your problem, then you won’t attempt the improvements necessary to rise above those particular circumstances. Let’s review Romans Chapter 8 for a bit. But when you hear the word ‘flesh’ think of the mind as the mind is the controlling component of our overall flesh. I’ll begin with verse nine. “You, however, are not in the realm of the flesh but are in the realm of the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, they do not belong to Christ. But if Christ is in you, then even though your body is subject to death because of sin, the Spirit gives life because of righteousness. And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies because of his Spirit who lives in you. Therefore, brothers and sisters, we have an obligation—but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.” Don’t let your mind control you to accept less than your best. Don’t accept self-induced negative assessments that are bad for you! Problems must be recognized and acknowledged before we can correct them. Now let’s move on to some accompanying verses. “For those who are led by the Spirit of God are the children of God. The Spirit you received does not make you slaves, so that you live in fear again; rather, the Spirit you received brought about your adoption to sonship. And by him we cry, “Abba, Father.” The Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God’s children. Now if we are children, (with Christ) then we are heirs of God, if indeed we share in his sufferings in order that we may also share in his glory.” Fears of our mind can enslave us. So whether by our own minds or actual circumstances we endure sufferings, but we must also look forward to our future Glory. In Romans 8, verses 18-21. “I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. For the creation waits in eager expectation for the children of God to be revealed. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the freedom and glory of the children of God.” Frustrations, sufferings, bondage, and decay abound! Victims, by definition, are those that have experienced persecution, abuse, or trauma of some sort. They are going through an array of emotions giving thought or excuses to real or imagined, internal and/or external, justifications. As they feel oppressed, they try to wrap their minds around what just happened. Some become unreasonably angry and lash out against anybody or everybody. Their minds often go into a state of crisis and pandemonium. On the other hand, some feel ashamed, betrayed, cheated, fearful, violated, or just to plain weak to persevere. Many times, people even feel ‘frozen’ and incapable of action by their situation. Yet they feel obliged to cast the blame on someone or something else. Why do some folks seem to be content to continue as victims? I believe they find advantages to being labeled as the victim. Their whinings are heard and frequently sympathy is bestowed on them. It may seem strange to us, but sometimes it’s much more comfortable to consider yourself the victim. Some people grow used to feeling sorry for themselves, throwing pity parties, and inviting others to join in. They want us to say, “You poor thing! You really have it tough!” Don’t get me wrong, we all might enjoy a little pity once in a while. Pretending or allowing ourselves to be the victim is soothingly convenient when we don’t want to take the effort to change. We might blame our troubles on our childhood, our alcoholic spouse, our nasty boss, or on a painful illness. After all, in the terrible circumstances we are wallowing in, who can expect us to move ahead in life? Who could expect us to witness for the Lord with all the chains and debris holding us back? Don’t we have every right to wallow in self-pity? Jesus shatters the victim mentality. We’re tempted to think of ourselves as helpless lambs being dragged to the slaughter. But faith in Jesus makes us “more than conquerors through him who loved us.” Nothing, no matter how painful or powerful, should separate us from God’s love in Christ Jesus. As we believe in Christ, we should also accept ourselves. That can make us victorious––no matter what has happened or what we face. When people stop using their personal shortcomings and troubles as excuses, then they can extinguish their problems or better their circumstances. Our love of God can help us transcend the victim mentality. People paralyzed by self-pity need to reflect on how much God loves them. What Christ endured for them! Then they might find that Christ’s greatest blessings far outweigh their self-perceived problems. When you meet and defeat the demons that bind you, you may realize that a victory celebration is more satisfying than a pity party. Through God’s love, you can be the victor. Unfortunately, in the victim’s mind, self-limiting boundaries are often approached with a fearful mindset against becoming responsible. This dreadful mindset often gives rise to terms such as “protect me,” “take care of me,” and “Gimme this or that because of my situation”. Instead, they should use terms of empowerment. Like “I can do it,” “I’ll try harder,” or “I’ll change that myself.” When troubled we should use thoughts, words and deeds that suggest stepping up and using our natural, God-given powers. Isn’t that better than of hiding away our shortcomings or blaming others? To regain proper balance in their life, people have to exercise self-determination and set out to resolve their own personal situations, with God’s help. Setting your prayers before Jesus and religiously studying God’s Word are excellent methods to employ. Give yourself encouragement which will go a long way towards improving your self-sufficiency and achievement. But you might ask, “Is it right and proper to have a ministry of self-encouragement?” God provides the Biblical answers: Proverbs 12:25 “Anxiety weighs down the heart, but a kind word cheers it up.” John 16:33 NIV “I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world.” John 14:27 NIV “Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.” Philippians. 4:5-7 “Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.” Of course, there are many other examples speaking to increasing faith and trusting in God. Do that rather than blaming your circumstances and current condition. Are you a victim of your past, your circumstances, your environment, your failures? If so, don’t be! Study them. Be curious to learn how to make improvements. Never hesitate to ask for help, especially from a Christian acquaintance. Turn the reversals of your troubles into reflections of goodness and glory of Jesus. Understand, that while we live in a world that has many unbearable tragedies and overwhelming, unexpected, losses. But hope is a resource that is always at hand. By enduring past loneliness, devastation, and seemingly utter hopelessness, you can subdue any situation. Accept your burdens, suppress your troubles by placing more faith in Jesus. Don’t go it alone! Surrender into the loving arms of Jesus Christ. That is an important message for all people to hear, especially when they need to be victorious over the problems or conditions of their life. And finally, if you see someone anxious, someone struggling with a victim’s mentality––reach out in Christian love, with gentleness and extend a hand up. That’s what God wants you to do. The End Books by this Author Betrayed by Soldiers is a novel of Marines and Army soldiers in wartime Afghanistan. The abilities, grit, and intellectual capabilities of two Recon Marines and a female Army Corporal are pitted against a vast, interwoven network of traitorous Americans, corrupt allies, and foreign spies. Their destinies are thrown together during the clash of a terrorist ambush. At the explosive firefight start, two soldiers are saved and one killed. Of the two saved, one was a dirt-bag and one became a heroine. Later, a cowardly Army Sergeant First Class detonates a terrorist’s suicide vest. The Marine Lieutenant is injured so severely he becomes a double amputee. Even with both feet blown off, the officer struggles through to make a valiant come back. Betrayed by Soldiers|NOOK Book Romantic Poetry is 20,000 words of original poetry delivered in more than 150 poems. Within this volume you'll discover short and lengthy poems mainly about a real romance, decades in the making, and heartfelt feelings captured by nontraditional sonnets. Basically, the first 10,000 words were written to win the love of my sweetheart. Mostly romantic, although some poems are witty, insightful, or downright crazy. Once you have downloaded your copy, please feel free to copy and personalize any poems you wish for your private or romantic use. Romantic Poetry|NOOK Book Deep Cover Shakedown is a stand-alone story but the first squeal to Betrayed by Soldiers. Each novel should appeal to past and present members of the Army, Air Force, Navy, and Marine Corps as well as any reader interested in detective or espionage stories. The lead female, Army Corporal Isabella DuLay is portrayed as intelligent and strong, yet vulnerable, spunky, and lucky. The leading male characters are First Lieutenant Robert Steele and Sergeant Cassius Kelly, both Recon Marines. In this novel, the criminal network is almost stamped out by the dangerous undercover work of Sergeant Kelly, Corporal DuLay. Lieutenant Steele, double amputee, is released from Walter Reed Hospital. Will they and their fledgling Security and Private Investigating firm, BlackSteel survive the hit men dispatched by a foreign government? Can our heroes bust up the networks selling black market explosives and distributing counterfeit bills? Tracking spy's, traitors, and pushy politicians, they not only survive firefights but battle inter-agency turf struggles between the Department of Justice, NSA, and the Pentagon. Being fact-based makes for believable character situations and lures the readers on because they remember wisps of reported events which I pepper with truths they might not know. ‎Deep Cover Shakedown The Soul Searching Robot is an adult to teen, Sci-Fi story of a robot trying to get a soul so it could be saved. An intelligent robot becomes a Christian believer. Though he has faith, he concludes a soul is needed to be saved. He hooks up with an retired Space-tech who pumped plasma through Earth's ozone. It was an exhausting job. A devil induced plague is about to envelop the earth. They must meet & beat Satan with the help of Lady Montague. Who wins? Who dies? Who is shackled in hell for all eternity? You? Hopefully not! US Marketplace Christian Writings Three Important Christian Lessons in this work are; Is Nineveh America's Wake up Call? Free Will, Our Choice, Our Responsibility, and Remove The Roots Of Bitterness. I am a lay-person with no theological degrees whatsoever. However, as a North American Mission Board Chaplain, I have studied and led Christian ministries in prisons, senior facilities, rehab centers, and Bible Study groups. My religious writings have been viewed in more than a dozen countries over 55,000 times; USA, India, Nigeria, Philippines, Ghana, Canada, Singapore, Great Britain, Northern Ireland, Germany, Kenya, Malaysia, Switzerland, Trinidad, and Tobago. I mention this not out of pride but to encourage you to write from your heart and publish through SermonCentral or SmashWords at their respective dot com sites. Spreading God's Word, clarifying Jesus' messages and reaching out to the unsaved are rewarding undertakings. Success or failure, redemption or damnation for all eternity hangs in the balance. The Soulful Robot is similar to the Soul Searching Robot except rated “G” Christian Beliefs Explained in 30 Minutes Grasping basic Bible beliefs need not be unduly complicated. Don't be intimidated if the Bible seems too complex or convoluted to understand or to explain. Among all the books ever written, the Bible is the most remarkable. There is a unity of the overall message despite having forty or so authors writing in three different languages, over roughly 2,000 years. Protestants and Lent? Many Catholics and other orthodox religions look to the time of Lent as traditional activities representing the death of Christ plus His resurrection, and return. Should protestants change habits for Lent? Lent is a religious season when people, worldwide, give up certain foods or habits to demonstrate self-restraint and grow closer to God. For many people lent, is a serious, earnestly religious observance. The purpose of Lenten rituals are to prepare believers for a sincere celebration of Easter by initially placing the mark of Christ on their foreheads, then entering into a season of prayer, penance, mortifying the flesh, repentance of sins, alms giving, and forms of self-denial exhibited by forgoing certain pleasures of foods, treats, or alcoholic spirits. Lent can seem mystifyingly strange to practicing Protestant Christians and non-Christians. Some consider Lent as a time when weird religious “stuff” happens while few understand or can explain the New Testament basis for Lent. Unless you are Anglican, Eastern Orthodox, Oriental Orthodox, Lutheran, Methodist, or Roman Catholic, Lent may be as much as an enigma to you as it is to the unsaved. The unschooled might consider all aspects of Lent nullified like some fanatical pagan rituals removed back in the Middle Ages? Christian Loyalty How can anyone be expected to be loyal and committed to upholding God's Word being ignorant of that Word or barely knows it? Righteousness is what we are to be loyal to. The theme 'There are no moral and spiritual absolutes' is being drummed into us from every angle in the world, for at least two generations! This very claim is an absolute falsehood but people choose to believe in those lies and place their loyalty on the wrong foundations. Stories for Children Tick, Tock, and Tink's Time Machine is about three mice who go back in time and have frolicking adventures. Mainly, this is an 'illustrated flip the pages' story to be read to younger children. Your kids may surprise you by knowing the words attached to the pages drawings. Tick, Tock, and Tink's Second Adventure is about three who built their own time machine and overcome the situations they run into while exploring a jungle in the ancient past. The Strawberry Squirrel is a short story about two adventuresome squirrels. This story was written so a parent or guardian could read a portion to their children right before bedtime. The Flesh-Kincade reading ease is rated at 63.8. The actual, vocalized story telling time allowing for adult and child inter action is approximately fifteen to twenty minutes. Magical Tales of Turtles and Treasure is about kids finding a magic turtle on a beach and go off on magical adventures. This delightful story is centered around a magical turtle and the inquisitive kids. You open the pages to find the distressed loggerhead crying out for help, while stuck upside down in a seashore crevice. Enter our heroes, Dick and Jane, to tug and twist the helpless creature to freedom. But everybody needs to be careful. Mysterious islands are on the horizon. Volcanoes might erupt without notice. Why did a magical turtle need help? Don’t you know, even enchanted turtles can’t perform any magic when they are caught or flipped over on their back? The character names of the two storyboard tykes can be substituted, by you, as you read, with identities or nicknames more meaningful to your children. Satan's Rummage Sale is a modern-day, short story fable suitable for teens and adults. You may contact me directly at Toss@usa.com or HLS@usa.com for comments, criticisms, or suggestions. TOSS CHRISTIAN CARD DECK is an eight-suited set of 'Christian' playing cards. Toss, with its beautiful multi-ethnic face cards, plays all known card games like Spades, Hearts, Pinochle, Spoons, and Old Maid but with more fun and excitement. Besides the 'normal' four suits, the additional suits are the Cross, Angel, Shield, and Castle and their colors are gold and blue, respectively. This Toss Double Deluxe Card Deck is offered only at my personal website. Toss Double Deluxe Card Decks can be ordered from WWW.TOSS.iWARP.COM or for $12 via Pay DISCIPLES of JESUS using PayPal.Me Military men and women can email hls@usa.com for a free 'Short Timer's' Caleandar. About the Author Served in the military, as an enlisted man in the Marines and Army before becoming an officer at the half-way mark. Retired at the Pentagon after twenty years. Currently working as Chaplain visiting Senior Centers and also driving Emergency Response Vehicle for the Red Cross. I also help out with Disaster Assessments and act as a Shelter Supervisor when needed. For more about this author please go to: www.smashwords.com/interview/DennisDKing Contact by email at HLS@USA.com

Praying with and for you in Jesus.

We can do everything Jesus did and more! We can speak; sickness leave in Jesus! Be healed by Jesus stripes! I am healed by Jesus stripes! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

You can copy and paste this to pray every day and share...

There is nothing that happens for us that is bad. All things work for our good in Jesus! Look at everything as good!

Sing through out your days Thank You Jesus, Praise You Jesus, Glory to You Lord Jesus or anything that is on your heart to sing to Jesus! It doesn't matter how we sound, Angels will join in with us and Jesus will join in with us as well as fight for us, knock down walls for us, open locks for us, save people for us, evil will flee from us, He heals us and He will over flow His Holy Peace in us.

Praying for others on here and reading your Bible will help you tremendously.

I wanted to commit suicide once, I even came up with a plan. Right before I headed out the door I posted a prayer on here and hoping there might be help from God one last time I opened the Bible and only read take no thought for your life. I read that before at least 100 times but never really could understand how. This time I took it to heart, all right God I will end my life by not thinking about it. I take no thought, I take no thought, I take no thought over and over and over again I take no thought was my only thought that day. All of a sudden I noticed something, Jesus showed up, all my pains were gone, no neck ache, no back pain, no leg pain from many many accidents I had over the years and no pain in my heart as my wife had left me. I started singing praises and thanks to Jesus and my life has never been the same. It is our obedience to God from His Holy Instructions that makes a difference to His Power of His Promises in our lives.

Be a doer of Jesus friend, it really makes a difference! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Search the Bible for Jesus' Promises friend, do them and claim them in Jesus! Amen! Thank You Lord Jesus!

Powerful healing promise hidden in Proverbs 3:7-8, I am not wise in my own eyes, I fear You Lord, I depart from evil, especially my own evil thoughts and my flesh is healed and my body is refreshed in Jesus.

Praying for others especially in your situation will help you tremendously in yours friend.

Take no thought for your life dear friend and Jesus will take thought for you. Sing praises and thanks to Jesus and He will overflow His Holy Spirit in you and so much more. He will fight for you and give you the desires of your heart.

Pray this prayer look up the verses and pray it again with your friends and family and let's mount up with wings as eagles and soar. Soar with me.

Let Us Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name, bless me to grow closer to You. I long for a more intimate relationship with You. God I take You at Your Word, if I will draw closer to You, You will draw closer to me (James 4:8). Show me how to draw closer to You. Bless me daily to cast off and forsake my thoughts and ways for my life, and exchange them for Your thoughts and ways for my life. Let me think Your thoughts and dream Your dreams for my life. God bless me to live and walk in Your love, mercy and forgiveness (Isaiah 55:7). I confess, I will take no thought for my life. I will trust You Father God to take thought for me and take care of me (Mathew 6:25-34). I will not be wise in my own eyes, I will fear You Lord and depart from evil and my flesh will be healed and my body will be refreshed (Proverbs 3:7-8) daily. Thank You Jesus for Your Promises! Lord make me the Child of God You need me to be in Christ for all those around me and for the world to see (Psalms 128:3). Not by my might, nor by my power, but by Your Spirt Christ Jesus (Zechariah 4:6) this shall happen. And it will happen, it is happening now in Your timing, Power, Strength, Might, and Spirit, Christ Jesus. God all that I have asked of you in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and every faithful prayer warrior on this site. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus, my Savior and Lord for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen.

Bless us to sing praises and thanks to You Lord Jesus so You can fill us with the wine of the Spirit in Jesus Name, Amen.

In the name of Jesus may God hear and honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen.

*Please Pray This Prayer: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the footsteps I take, the words that I speak, write, text, and sing. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You.

God bless me with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit, and let me always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the faith, trust, hope, love, peace, joy, security, and wisdom of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us with the desire, love, strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey Your Word and Will for each of our lives. God bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, and character of Christ Jesus. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Child of God-God Got You!

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

• Article
Child of God, Regardless of how this economy is or will be, or how your checking and savings accounts may look, we can never take a poverty mentality. We take "I am on a budget mentality." Don't say, "I don't have the money." But say, "It is just not in my budget at this time." We must...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But soon a fierce storm came up [as Jesus and some disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee]. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water. Jesus was sleeping at the back of the boat with his head on a cushion. The disciples woke him up, shouting, "Teacher, don't...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom