Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is what God requires of all of us.

To love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your mind and with all your soul, and to love your neighbor as yourself.
M
att. 22.37

Blessings upon blessings shall come to those who reads and obeys His word.

Glory to the Lamb.
He taugh us wnderful lessons in life.
He is the Lamb upon the throne.
And unto Him we lift our voice in praise.
He is the Lamb who was slain for us.

Our dear Lord frequently give us through wonderful servants of the living God. Those who listen and obey His word. In a peculiar time we desire there shall blessing shall come to our life.

Jesus said to her. I am the resurrection and the life, he who believes in Me will live, even if he dies and whoever lives and believes in Me, will never die.
John 11.25

I believe this with all of my heart. Thank you Jesus for revealing to all of us.
Amen

Shalom brethren so true. And thank you Yashaya our Messiah for all the blessings you are now giving me after You have humbled me and made me obedient to Your Word. A meaningful and purpose driven life; hearing Your voice instead of the evil demons of the 'schitzophrenia' You so graciously healed me from and of course, Eternal Life. HalleluYAH!

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Glory, glory, hallelujah, His truth is marching on and on till the Lord call us home to His holy presence. One more time, keep telling the truth of Gods salvation to those who live in darkness. Jesus is coming soon and He will save those we have been praying for. Hear the voice of the Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Jesus touch our bodies and our soul, wonderful things happens to all of us. Blessings upon blessings fall on our life. Keep calling on the Lord and He will come to You. He is the Savior of my soul and I love Him with all of my heart today and will forever. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
This wonderful verse coming out from Gods word lift up my sense of living alone with the Lord in a dry and scorching land. He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord. He is my refuge and my fortress. My God in Whom...
Replies
Views
  • Article
My church has been open to receive many of single mothers who are in need and wanted to get saved and be on their to heaven. Raising children as single mother is not an easy task. At times they can feel overwhelmed and want to hide the needs they have. Only Jesus can help them keep going on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Let us all bow down before His holy presence and praise and adore His holy name. He alone is worthy of all glory. Worthy is the Lamb who was slain for us and He is coming soon to take us all home to heaven to be with Him for ages to come. Here is my heart o Lord. Here is my soul to Thee...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom