Amazing testimony 🙏

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

God is alive and well and He is doing great things to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Let us all rejoice in the Lord always. He is making our life better and better, to be prepared to see Him in glory after our time on earth is all over.
Amen~praying in agreement in Jesus'name, God bless you

God is alive and well and He is doing great things to those who love Him with all their heart, mind and soul. Let us all rejoice in the Lord always. He is making our life better and better, to be prepared to see Him in glory after our time on earth is all over.
Love Jesus with all your heart and continue to praise His name. His word is true. The gospel of the Lord will spread all over the world and then Jesus shall come.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

I am here with a testimony that the prayers I requested for a financial breakthrough so I could take care of surgery have not been answered yet, but I trust that God will answer my prayers. The testimony is that I got a different job, which is better than what I had, and that is God's miracle...
Replies
Views
I just the testimony of Rachel on your show .Please pray for healing of the right side of my body, I injured my back and now I have weakness in the right side, also for I.B.S. to be healed. Thank you. Mary Harnedy, Cork Ireland
Replies
Views
I am praying to Jesus for allowing my graduation successful this semester. With God’s grace all my courses will receive amazing results. Thank you Jesus. Amen. 🙏🏼♥️
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom