May the glory of the Lord fill your house and your life today and in the future.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

For You alone are holy, You alone are worthy, You deserve the glory.... Jesus You alone. We bow down before Your holy presence today and will in the future. For You o Lord alone are worthy of all praise.

To honor, to praise, to glorify the Lord help us act in a way that lives to high ideals, that is looking after those things that are above, nor the things of the earth. Looking out for people who are lost and wandering away from our dear Savior who is waiting for all of us to bless, help and guide our steps to heaven. But why should the glory of the Lord come to our humble home on earth?

A. Because we love Him with all our heart, mind and soul.
B. We honor and glorify His holy name wherever we are.
C. We read His word on a daily basis.
D. We obey every single command He has written for us.
F. Let us all worship our dear Lord for Who He is.
G. Adore Him for what He has done in our life.

H. Glorify His holy name because He is leading our path to heaven.

Magnify the Lord with me, let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord and He answered me, He has delivered me from all my fears. He will deliver you from anything satan brings to your life.
Psalm 34.3

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord our God. He has created everything we see. He has revealed to us wonders from heaven. He has sent His only son Jesus. He will save, help and heal those who believe. Hold on fast in your heart. The eternal truth of God. Shall be revealed to those who believe...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I shall forever honor, praise and glorify Your holy name. You are doing great things to those who believe and trust your name. Our dear Lord is the greatest God we have ever known. He knows everything. He foreknows the future. He brought us here to earth. To be a light in a dark world. To...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O the beauty of Thy presence. Most holy and pure God. Come into my heart. Dwell there forever. Never ever leave me. Nor forsake me. Holiness belongs to You. I was looking all over the place. Could not find anywhere else. Till I found in You alone. The angels in heaven bow. The redeemed of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
To love Him more than ever before and to continue to praise, honor and glorify His holy name. Our souls will find rest in Him alone. When trying times comes along, His presence will lead us through a pasture that no one can give us. When lifes burdens overwhelm us and challenge our increase...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For every single minute of our day, God has given to us as a gift that comes from heaven. Our daily walk and our daily talk should be to glorify Hs holy name. As we lift our hads to heaven, as a token of our live we sing, holy, holy, holy is the Lord our God. Forever faithful and true to His...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom