Today's Verse - Romans 4:25 (KJV)

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Who was delivered for our offences, and was raised again for our justification.

Romans 4:25 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Why are the Cross and the Empty Tomb so important? Everything essential and truly lasting in this life and our salvation in the life to come depends upon Jesus' death and resurrection! Jesus came to earth, lived among us as one of us, went to the cross, was buried in a borrowed tomb, and was raised victorious over death, sin, and hell for us — to erase our sins and bring us to life as God's holy children. Jesus did what he did for us. The love of God demonstrated to us in Christ Jesus is staggeringly gracious!

My Prayer...​

Thank you, dear Father, for paying such an awful price for cleansing me of my sins. Thank you, precious Savior, for sacrificing everything to save me. Thank you, Holy Spirit, for cleansing me and living inside me to conform me to Christ. I pray in his name, Jesus of Nazareth, my Savior and Lord. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Where is boasting then? It is excluded. By what law? of works? Nay: but by the law of faith. Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law. —Romans 3:27-28 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's salvation leaves us no room for boasting. We couldn't live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Him, being delivered by the determinate counsel and foreknowledge of God, ye have taken, and by wicked hands have crucified and slain: —Acts 2:23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When we think of the Cross, we must never associate the words "tragic accident" with it. In this message at the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law... —Galatians 4:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Wow! What a rich passage loaded with many wonderfully challenging ideas. God made history ready for the Savior, then sent his Son as that...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And he said unto them, Take heed what ye hear: with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you: and unto you that hear shall more be given. For he that hath, to him shall be given: and he that hath not, from him shall be taken even that which he hath. —Mark 4:24-25 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; and be renewed in the spirit of your mind.. —Ephesians 4:22-23 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God makes us new when we become disciples of Jesus (2 Corinthians 5:17). Most of...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom