Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer.

Psalm 19:14 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

God does so much for us. He is the Strength and Promise that undergirds our lives. He is the One who has saved us from sin and death. Our worship comes from our gratitude for what he has done, recognition of who he is, and anticipation of what he is going to do. But worship can never be compartmentalized to just fit into church places or quiet times. Worship involves every aspect of life. That is why it is so important for us to tune the words of our mouths and the motives of our hearts to God's will and work. Then private worship, whether alone in quiet or in a group with Christians, becomes the tuning time for our hearts and lives so that our public worship, our lives lived out in the world, will play the song of God to a world who has not yet heard his tune.

Video Commentary...​

ToGather Worship Guide | More ToGather Videos

My Prayer...​

O Holy and Almighty God, I want this day to be a day of worship and honor to you. May my life praise you: not just in thought, not just in words, but also in action. In the name Jesus I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Thank You, my dear Lord, that I have learned every thing with You is based on our relationship which and this always makes me cry tears of joy means so much to You Your willing to make Your self venerable to me and all others that love You. What a MIGHTY GOD WE SERVE!!!!!

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days. —Psalm 90:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What's the secret of having a good day? How about waking up and recognizing that we begin each day just as we ended the previous one — we are in the gracious grip...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. —Psalm 69:30 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... When was the last time you sang praises to God outside a church building or devotional service with other believers? Why not open up the Psalms and find several...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. —John 1:14 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God's Message, this Word, wasn't content to stay confined to a book, a prophecy, or a scroll...
Replies
Views
  • Article
And hide not thy face from thy servant; for I am in trouble: hear me speedily. Draw nigh unto my soul, and redeem it: deliver me because of mine enemies. —Psalm 69:17-18 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... Jesus came to show God's heart to us and to rescue us from our enemies. But today, in...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I will praise the name of God with a song, and will magnify him with thanksgiving. This also shall please the LORD better than an ox or bullock that hath horns and hoofs. The humble shall see this, and be glad: and your heart shall live that seek God. —Psalm 69:30-32 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom