O Jesus, we need You today and will need Your forever.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care.
He remembers our frame and knows that we are dust just as He said.

From dust you were taken and to dust ye shall return.
Gen. 3. 19b

He removes our transgressions and sins as far as the east is from the west and will remember no more. His love and kindness will come on those who honor and praise His holy name. When He looks at our heart, Jesus does not look at our sins, instead He sees the blood that cleanseth us from all sin. He opened the gates of heaven so we can enter in and reign with Him for ages to come.

Let us all be busy loving the Lord.
Loving others just as He said.
Honoring His holy name.
Obeying His word.
And walking the light.
As He is in the light.

Gods love and care will endure forever and ever and from His wonderful love nothing can sever.

O Jesus, Your presence makes me whole.

I love You with all of my heart and will never ever leave you or forget to read Your word and obey everything You have said
Amen

Why am i so restless, why do I doubt the word of the Lord, the fleeting moments when he makes himself touch me disappear in my skepticism. Why? I have been miserable since I retired and have little to do. I went from place tp place seeking employment and peace but have been frustrated. I turned to you Lord and found some solace, but I keep on doubting that you will stay with me until I surrender and until I can get out of this situation. Though even after Eddamutum, I know not what I should be doing? Go to the ashram?

Why am i so restless, why do I doubt the word of the Lord, the fleeting moments when he makes himself touch me disappear in my skepticism. Why? I have been miserable since I retired and have little to do. I went from place tp place seeking employment and peace but have been frustrated. I turned to you Lord and found some solace, but I keep on doubting that you will stay with me until I surrender and until I can get out of this situation. Though even after Eddamutum, I know not what I should be doing? Go to the ashram?
May the Lord guide your steps towards heaven. May His blessings come to your life as you continue to love and serve Him. Continue to praise and honor Him wherever you are. Holy is the Lord our God, worthy of all praise right now and forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Our wonderful Savior and Lord is full of mercy and compassion on those who seek His face, on a daily basis calling on Him for help and grace. When we read His word and we obey it, there comes sweet peace and joy in our life and the life of those who love and care.

Gen. 3. 19b

He removes our transgressions and sins as far as the east is from the west and will remember no more. His love and kindness will come on those who honor and praise His holy name. When He looks at our heart, Jesus does not look at our sins, instead He sees the blood that cleanseth us from all sin. He opened the gates of heaven so we can enter in and reign with Him for ages to come.

Honoring His holy name.
Obeying His word.
And walking the light.
As He is in the light.

Gods love and care will endure forever and ever and from His wonderful love nothing can sever.

I love You with all of my heart and will never ever leave you or forget to read Your word and obey everything You have said
Amen
This is so true. We need the Lord all the time to show us the way in which to walk and to follow Him all the way to heaven.

Gen. 3. 19b

Honoring His holy name.
Obeying His word.
And walking the light.
As He is in the light.

Amen
We all need help and blessing. Just believe in the Lord and He will send help to your life.

Similar Requests

• Article
The idea of living forever somewhere in the universe makes me so comfortable and hopeful to things to come Inmortality is not thing of the mind or our own desire to exist for ages to come. It comes straight from Gods word and Jesus clearly said to all of us..... Thou shall not die, but live...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We are so glad You came to save us from going to hells burning fire and delivered us from all kinds of torments from hell and from all guilt of past our past life. As long as we obey Gods word in worship and adoration to Him alone. Other gods of the world should not be worshipped or adored as...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Those who believe, those who trust, those who wait for the Lord for blessings, help, grace and receive mercy and love because they have believed and trusted His word. Breath upon me breath of God. Breath upon me Spirit of the Lord. As I lift my hands in surrender, To Your name most High. I am...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Heavenly Father, thank you for the peace of Jerusalem, and all who love Jerusalem shall prosper and be secure (Ps 122:6). Thank you that you bless those who bless Abraham and his descendants, and curse those who curse him. (Gen 12:3). Thank you that you were a wall of fire around Jerusalem last...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom