Nobody is reading this thread right now.

And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

Colossians 3:17 (KJV)

Thoughts on Today's Verse...​

Everything! All! No matter what we say, no matter what we do, it is to be offered as a gift of thanks to God with Jesus' name, power, and honor attached! This makes all of life our worship and thanksgiving to God. There's no such thing as going to worship, if we live, if we talk, if we act it's worship and should always involve thanksgiving. So how has your worship been lately?

My Prayer...​

Almighty and Most Holy God, I want all of my life to be lived out to your glory, a living testament of thanks to you for the grace you have given me in Jesus. While I do not always do this as well as I would like, I lovingly offer you my words, my actions, my heart and my mind to bring you glory by doing your will. Please, use your Spirit to remove the areas of self-deception from my life so that weakness and hypocrisy will not rob my discipleship of its intended worship of your majesty. In the name of Jesus, my gracious Lord, I pray. Amen.

All scripture quotations, unless otherwise indicated, are taken from the HOLY BIBLE, NEW INTERNATIONAL VERSION. © 1973, 1978, 1984, 2011 by International Bible Society. Used by permission of Zondervan Publishing House.

Continue reading...

Lord, You know me and how I love to count my blessings everyday by asking You to help me remember all the times You blessed me when I was little and when I was growing up and in school and all the other times of my life. I have always said and will again it is going to take me all of eternity to even begin to thank You for saving me and setting me free in Jesus Holy Name. Amen.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering. —Colossians 3:12 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... What an incredible thought! We are dearly loved as God's chosen and holy children. No wonder God calls us to a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him. God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth. —John 4:23-24 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... God...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin. —James 4:17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... James' brother, Jesus, taught this principle when he healed on the Sabbath (Mark 3:1-7) and told the parable of the Good Samaritan (Luke 10:29-37). If we have the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory. —Colossians 3:4 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's Verse... My world is beautiful today — great weather, wonderful church, loving spouse, great kids, and blessed with all I truly need. But this will certainly...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved. —John 3:16-17 (KJV) Thoughts on Today's...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom