Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Whenever we get blessings from God we should go on our knees and worship His holy name. Worship and praise is a gift given back to the Lord for all those wonderful things He did for us.

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou are welcome in this place.
For in Thy presence there is healing divine, no other power can heal Lord like but Thou.
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, we love You, we praise You, we adore your holy right now and will forever more.

True worship is something we do for God, but it is something that touches our life for the better. When we come together with other believers and sing praises to Him who lives for ever and bow down before His holy presence, then we feel the touch of the Master who will transform our life and give us hope of eternity.

Enter His gates with thanksgiven and into His courts with praise. give thanks to Him and praise His name.
Psalm 100.4

As for me and my house I shall forever praise, honor and glorify His holy name wherever I am and wherever God sends me.

Whenever we get blessings from God we should go on our knees and worship His holy name. Worship and praise is a gift given back to the Lord for all those wonderful things He did for us.

Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, omnipotent Father of mercy and grace, Thou are welcome in this place.
For in Thy presence there is healing divine, no other power can heal Lord like but Thou.
Holy Spirit Thou art welcome in this place, we love You, we praise You, we adore your holy right now and will forever more.

True worship is something we do for God, but it is something that touches our life for the better. When we come together with other believers and sing praises to Him who lives for ever and bow down before His holy presence, then we feel the touch of the Master who will transform our life and give us hope of eternity.

Enter His gates with thanksgiven and into His courts with praise. give thanks to Him and praise His name.
Psalm 100.4

As for me and my house I shall forever praise, honor and glorify His holy name wherever I am and wherever God sends me.
The best time of worship you can have in your life is a personal, intimate worship coming out from your heart. A thankful soul will always sing praises to Jesus for all the blessings, all the help and healing that comes from Him alone. Now let us all sing to Jesus. You deserve the glory, and the honor Lord I lift my hands in worship......

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
It is so wonderful to knowthat our dear Savior gave us a perfect example of love of God, attending faithfully church services. Starting in His early life He was found in the the temple of the Lord. Young child Jesus spoke with real wisdom and authority as He sat among teachers in the temple of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Be ready to welcome Jesus to your home and to your heart. He is knocking our door and want us to open us and give Him all the glory, all the honor and all the praise, because He want us all in His gloriour presence in heaven. He touched me and made me whole. How true this is in my own life...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This is what Jesus brings to our life when we read and obey Gods word. Love one another as I have loved you. A simple warming feeling comes to our heart when we honor and glorify the Lord, in quietness and in peace we shall find the holy presence of Jesus embracing our heart and bringing joy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Happy is the man and the woman who hears the voice of the Lord telling to come to Him and follow in His steps to reach heaven. For their treasure is not earthly, it is heavenly and will last forever and ever. This heavenly wisdom comes from deep faith in Gods word and will for our life...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom