2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

L
  • Locked
I can’t sleep or eat. I was in a car accident and there is a traffic court case that could incarcerate me. The chances of this are slim but possible. If it happens I will love everything and become homeless. Please pray for a positive outcome for this case on ###. Thank you.
Replies
4
Views
381
Shaji
S
P
  • Locked
Please pray that my son's knee will heal after the accident and surgery he had in May of this year. It is still not doing well and he is in constant pain and trying to work every day as a chef in an assisted living home. He has extremely poor insurance and has had to borrow money to cover his...
Replies
4
Views
422
Shaji
S
B
  • Locked
Dear Lord, on Saturday, through a prophet you told me that I had won! She told me God is telling me to tell you that you have won everything! I now need you to show me every single minute of every day, that this is real. Show my husband to me God—if that battle is won, which I believe it...
Replies
2
Views
213
Shaji
S
S
  • Locked
Please help and pray for my brother he's depressed and angry and he starts university again Thursday but we are not sure if he will make it. His sleeping pattern is off. He's afraid and paranoid. Please pray he will make it..he's at the end of the rope and almost done with his degree...
Replies
4
Views
222
Shaji
S
  • Locked
PLEASE PRAY FOR MY BF ### HE HAS BEEN LOOSIN A LOT OF WEIGHT PASSING BLOOD FROM TIME TO TIME HAS NO INSURANCE SO HE WONT GO TO THE DOCTOR IM PRAYING HE WILL START EATING AND GAIN WEIGHT ALSO PRAY FOR HIS DAUGHTER ### AND HIM PRAYING THAT PEACE WILL COME BETWEEN THE BOTH THEY ARE AT EACH OTHER...
Replies
2
Views
237
Shaji
S
K
  • Locked
I am behind on my bills. My husband just went back to work. Please pray for ### as ### are struggling to catch up and lift the stress off of ###. ### pray every night for ### family for good health and to watch over them. ### need guideance and pointed in the right direction.
Replies
3
Views
220
Shaji
S
G
  • Locked
I pray heavenly Father for a hedge of thorns around my husband ###. That the woman he has been seeing immediately loses interest in my husband flees this relationship and that ### will immediately lose interest in her/any woman flee relationship. The only woman he looks/finds/desires is me his...
Replies
4
Views
710
C
  • Locked
My son, ###, is a minister of the gospel with a wife and 3 sons. He has returned into the use of hard drugs and alcohol (which he did in his youth) and is at risk of losing everything. He is at a turning point at this moment. He stands to lose his family and his ministry unless he agrees to...
Replies
4
Views
250
Shaji
S
W
  • Locked
to ask God for a good wife soon. one in which I'd like
Replies
5
Views
253
K
  • Locked
please pray for ###, i had a job interview today. please pray for a favourable outcome today and for God to intervene miraculously in my finances, and to look after my health, and the health of my unborn baby, in Jesus Mighty and Holiest name I ask amen.
Replies
3
Views
321
Back
Top Bottom