2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Firstly I would like to say God bless everyone who prayed for my request of "new good friends" in my sixth form am doing A level maths and science BTEC level 3 and to be perfectly honest I done believe in my ability to get good grades in both subjects in the back of my head I feel like giving up...
Replies
4
Views
234
A
  • Locked
God, I pray that you save our marriage. His family does not want me in my husband’s life and have influenced him to leave me and convinced him to stay away. I pray God conquers my husband’s mind, body, and spirit to open his heart to realize that our love and marriage is real. I pray God softens...
Replies
4
Views
246
  • Locked
Saints it has been a long month in my current class. Tomorrow is test day and I really need to pass. It will just devastate me if I have to retake this class. Last week I prayed the prayer of agreement with my classmates for an exam that we had last week and they all passed but me. So I am...
Replies
4
Views
237
W
  • Locked
HI MY NAME IS ### AND IM A PROUD FATHER OF THREE BEAUTIFUL KIDS, THE REASON I POSTED ON THIS SITE IS BECAUSE IM LOSING FAITH BY THE DAY, AND I KNOW ITS NOT RIGHT BUT I HAVE BEEN PRAYING ALL DAY EVERYDAY AND I FEEL AS IF GOD DOSENT HEAR ME, IVE BEEN TRYING TO HOLD MY HEAD UP AND BE STRONG FOR MY...
Replies
9
Views
387
carleen
C
K
  • Locked
Please let me glorify you in strength spirit and truth. Holy Father, In Your Name, Please set me free and forgive my sins. Please clearly lead and guide me and allow me to be keenly aware of it. And most of all Please fill me with The Holy Spirit and Power for Your glory. I Believe, Love ###
Replies
4
Views
221
  • Locked
Please pray for ### who is in a lot of pain with the roof of her mouth. Eating is difficult. Please pray for all area of her life and that peace may reign in all area of her life. Bless you for praying. ###
Replies
7
Views
287
J
  • Locked
Please deliver us all.
Replies
5
Views
320
  • Locked
May we remember to pray for one another always. I am confident Jesus is rejoicing over our efforts to do our best in the life.
Replies
3
Views
241
daydream6459
D
C
  • Locked
I AM STILL HAVING TROUBLES COMING UP W/ MY LITE BILL THIS WEEK I NEED PRAYERS THANKS ###
Replies
2
Views
162
daydream6459
D
J
  • Locked
Cant stand to look into ###'s eyes n see tears. What am I gonna do?
Replies
2
Views
202
JCMeslor
J
Back
Top Bottom