2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
I've been diagnosed with a severe clotting disorder. Can't work due to pulmonary embolisms and d.v.t.s. I've recently been reunited with my 5-year-old daughter. Her mom passed a few months ago. Doctors say that I'm not going to make it either. Meanwhile, we're out of everything. Food, gas...
Replies
5
Views
258
K
  • Locked
you should prayer for ### since ### last and only daughter ### have not had another child right now ### am really having problem in ### marriage then pray for ### husband who is seriously sick in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
287
sourav nanda
S
J
  • Locked
I have a severe bloodclotting disorder called c.a.p.s. The dr's say I'm not gonna make it. My main concern is my ### yr old daughter. I've just gotten back into her life. Her mom passed a few mths ago. I haven't been able to work due to pulmonary embolisms n d.v.t.'s. Meanwhile, we're out of...
Replies
1
Views
232
H
  • Locked
My business has been up for sale for ### years and with little to interest! Please pray my business property sells soon as I struggle to pay the monthly bills here and at home! I am looking for work with no luck for a regular job a couple of part-time jobs to start in the future but with no...
Replies
1
Views
199
S
  • Locked
Summary (due to privacy): Request for happiness, financial assistance for relocation to town, and support for children's education. Seeking help to maintain personal boundaries with in-laws and avoid financial pressure on the husband. Requesting donations from kind-hearted individuals for...
Replies
2
Views
214
  • Locked
Praise you Lord Jesus. Father I thank you for this day, for the new life that you have given us, for your protection and for your blessings. Forgive me Lord for all of my sins, for everything that I have done, said and thought that is displeasing in your sight. Cleanse me with your blood Lord...
Replies
2
Views
244
  • Locked
Dear God, Please help my wife and I as we face a mountain of un-certainty, as our only mode of transportation is in the shop with transmission problem. Please Father, give us directions out of this grave situation, In Jesus' Name, Amen
Replies
1
Views
164
H
  • Locked
Lord Jesus, please help my ###. He needs You. Please don't let him fall. He is trying really hard. I gave up my job and we moved to support him with this new job. Please help us get our house rented and please help my ### with his new job. It has now been 2+ months and he still has not opened...
Replies
1
Views
195
  • Locked
Well thank you all for your prayers and no, it would seem the owners of the company I invested in are now after 3 months with no share buyers to buy my shares are willing to pay back my investment to me, at least half. I requested whole amount, but will take half if that is all I can get back. I...
Replies
1
Views
234
R
  • Locked
TCo start a counseling and de-addiction center in ###, ###, ###.
Replies
1
Views
206
Back
Top Bottom