Help Lord...

Status
Not open for further replies.

godsmann

Account Closed
Dear God, Please help my wife and I as we face a mountain of un-certainty, as our only mode of transportation is in the shop with transmission problem. Please Father, give us directions out of this grave situation, In Jesus' Name, Amen
 
Hallelujah Jesus.

Father God we lift up to you ### and their transportation problem, Lord God we pray that you bless him, give him wisdom and knowledge Lord and show him what to do in this situation. Help Lord, help in fixing their vehicle, and provide other ways of transportation for them while their vehicle is still in the shop. Thank you Father, be glorified in this situation Lord, thank you for hearing our prayers in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I left my fiance over 40 days ago. I am heartbroken that I had to separate myself for safety. I pray God give him (###) a godly sorrow, a heart of flesh for a heart of stone, and that he come to the end of himself. I pray the same for me. That eyes are being opened… I pray for healing and...
Replies
10
Views
148
These people promised me appointments this week and would text or email me first, but received nothing yet. Been so busy to follow up. Jesus, what do I do on these urgent, long-awaiting appointments? Please help me navigate all of this. Been so hot. Amen.
Replies
8
Views
120
Hi, can you please pray for my mother. She's in the hospital for heart complications and kidney failure, they say. They put her on life support and they want to remove it now But I'm not ready to give up on my mother yet.The Lord is not thru with her yet
Replies
10
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom