Need Guidance Asap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

boazgirl

Account Closed
Well thank you all for your prayers and no, it would seem the owners of the company I invested in are now after 3 months with no share buyers to buy my shares are willing to pay back my investment to me, at least half. I requested whole amount, but will take half if that is all I can get back. I am not sure if I should push for entire amount as the guy says he has major health problems which could be a deterrent to that company sale later, so maybe we should get out totally and not leave half to quadruple later...however long it takes. Only God knows what is best in this situation, please pray with me God expedites this to happen promptly this week and have it go the way that he knows will benefit us properly in the future as it is to be. I am only human and can't predict which way is the best to go with and I need the faith to know God will show me the best choice. I also pray for this guy as he is a nice guy and I don't know what is wrong, but it sounds really serious and I think God is telling me to get my money back now while this guy is able still to focus on his business. Please pray with me as this is a definitely God that has brought them around to refunding us, as until Friday of last week they said it was only possible if they had a buyer now suddenly they are willing to cut me a cheque from their own funds. It would seem this is God's timing...so he must have a plan...I do feel relatively calm today and not freaking out...God is protecting me...even though I fail and fail and fail at living every hour of every day for him and get caught up in the crap of my life and put down by my mockers....
 
In the Name of Jesus please give this believer godly wisdom & discernment so that they can make the right decision. Bless them to trust in you, Lord, with all their hearts so that you will make their path so straight they couldn't possibly miss it. I praise you that fasting and praying gives us instructions on how to proceed, and I praise you for being faithful to answer when we diligently seek you. I love you, Lord. Thank you for all you've done, are doing & will do on our behalf. Thank you, Jesus! Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Help - my boss died six months ago, and I am left semi-retired with no rudder. I have always needed a strong guide to lean on. I don't feel good about what I do on my own.
Replies
8
Views
150
Praise the Lord. We have been married for 11 plus years and are expecting a baby in our lives. We had planned for an IVF treatment and have frozen our embryos. We are yet to transfer it in my womb. When I met the doctor last time, she advised me to reduce my weight and coke back. As it is a...
Replies
8
Views
230
I am ###, a Muslim residing in the United Kingdom. For me, Islam is not merely a religion but the essence of my life. I am passionate about doing research and writing on Islamic customs and practices. Currently, I am sharing my insights with ###, an organization that offers a remarkable array of...
Replies
12
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom