Prayer...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayrene

Humble Servant of All
Praise you Lord Jesus.

Father I thank you for this day, for the new life that you have given us, for your protection and for your blessings. Forgive me Lord for all of my sins, for everything that I have done, said and thought that is displeasing in your sight. Cleanse me with your blood Lord Jesus that I may always be worthy in your presence.

Lord God I give you thanks and praise that yesterday my husband had come to church with us. Father I pray that you restore him spiritually, I pray that help him to surrender his life once again to you, and that you anoint him once again and use him for your glory and for your kingdom.

Father, I also thank you that you have brought our church closer to us (walking distance), we don't need to commute anymore to go to church, we don't need to spend money for fare (which was a problem before) thank you Father.

Father help me forgive completely, and to forget (which is the hardest thing to do after the restoration) Lord help me, I cannot do it without your help. Touch my heart Father, and help me to walk in your righteousness all the time.

Supply all our needs Lord, especially the mortgage. The bills that need to be paid for this month. I thank you Father that you have blessed us with food on our table daily, and this roof on our head. I trust you Lord God that you will lift me up in this poverty and will bless me and the works of my hands, that you will prosper me in your perfect time.

Thank you Father for hearing my prayers, in Jesus name I ask and pray, Amen.
 
God doesn't command that we forget, only that we forgive. If you forget you lose the lesson & that's never His will. ;)

Heavenly Father, I praise you because you promise to supply all of our needs according to your riches & glory in Christ Jesus. Thank you for telling us that obedience brings immediate answer to prayer. I praise you because you tell us that if we need something we get it if we give to others. That's such a simple principle, and we often neglect it because we forget how faithful you are. I praise you because the book of Deuteronomy teaches us how to live the abundant life Christ makes available to all who are willing to receive Him. I love you, Lord. Amen

###, if you have a need, give & it will be given to you. God is faithful. He NEVER breaks a promise. If you're obedient to His word to help someone else, watch how He'll bless you. God bless you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father thank you thank you thank you. I want to say I do need food but I'm did eat what I have and God will give me a better day Bless and keep please cause your face to shine upon me and be gracious unto me.Help me Lord Jesus. I need money for finances. A miracle please Lord Jesus ask...
Replies
10
Views
138
Father, in the mighty Name of Jesus, I come before You today asking for mercy and favor. You are the God who lifts people from obscurity and places them before kings. Let Your favor locate me and distinguish me wherever I go. Lord, let the favor that was upon Esther, Joseph, Deborah, Ruth, and...
Replies
9
Views
177
Father, thank you for my spouse. You designed him for me and me for him. You have brought us together in a sacred union, creating one flesh out of two. Our relationship is intended to be a picture of the relationship between Jesus and the church. Please bless me and my husband with the gift of...
Replies
12
Views
228
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,977
Messages
16,794,167
Members
649,553
Latest member
Zoertendion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom