2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

K
  • Locked
please pray for me, i had a job interview today. please pray for a favourable outcome today and for God to intervene miraculously in my finances.
Replies
3
Views
247
Shaji
S
C
  • Locked
pls pray i develop a closer walk with God and get to know my purpose in life i also desire to be married and have kids but right now i m not dating anyone pray God puts me in the right circle and that he will bless my relationships with those i work with i have 2 days off tomor and plan to...
Replies
4
Views
342
Chloebaby1980
C
N
  • Locked
Hi, I am writing this with tears in my eyes, please pray for me coz someone cheated me of money and now ### and ### are having problems because of that, it's a lot of money and I hope I can repay the bank, now the bank is chasing me and really don't know what to do...
Replies
2
Views
265
R
  • Locked
Hello in Jesus name. I am asking for prayer, that God may send a spiritual hurricane in my home. My home is upside down and I need the Lord to work a miracle. I am fighting a spiritual battle one that I cannot do by myself. Please pray for me and my family. Thank you all Amen.
Replies
5
Views
292
L
  • Locked
Re-establish yourself, in the Spirit, with the First and the Last Prayerful Holy Spirit Mini Teaching If I could have made the decision today of what should have been the headline on the front page of every newspaper in the world, it would have read: RETURN TO YOUR FIRST LOVE! God is Love...
Replies
3
Views
262
  • Locked
Don't feel like living any more Lord. My girlfriend and son of ### years are gone and not coming back. My own sins push them away and I feel I can't live any more. I've prayed so much but yet they're moving on without me. Father please I need a miracle.
Replies
2
Views
241
A
  • Locked
I have several prayer requests. The requests have been posted in the past, but I feel the need to ask for continued prayer. 1. My friend needs back surgery. He’s in constant and severe pain. He’s having trouble finding a doctor. I think a lot of this has to do with fear. Please pray for God to...
Replies
5
Views
348
  • Locked
Thank you for Your mercy upon me, Lord. I'm learning to be Your obedient. I'm sorry that I'm confused and emotional by the working style which the trust is put on the power of money rather than to be complied to the prevailing regulations. I believe that You don't agree with this either...
Replies
4
Views
257
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
Hello dear brothers and sisters, tonight I have, again, a few prayer requests! Remember I pray for you too, may Jesus bless you ;) - please pray for ###, he has cancer and doesn't know Jesus yet. I am convinced he will before he dies. Pray for his heart and body. - please pray for my job. That...
Replies
3
Views
233
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
they lost their jobs approximately two years ago. but with the grace of God, they've been doing ok until now. they owe three months of mortgage and this morning I discovered that their electricity have been cut off. I know who else to turn to except my God to help them and to open the doors for...
Replies
5
Views
223
K
Back
Top Bottom