2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

P
  • Locked
please pray for my ### who was diagnosed with cancer and for the well being of our family
Replies
4
Views
322
T
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for my co-worker's mother who's in a coma. Please pray for her. Her name is ###.
Replies
2
Views
199
Shaji
S
D
  • Locked
I ask prayer for a great job that will allow me to lend and not borrow. I ask Lord to bless me with a job that will allow me to take care of my daughter so that she will not lack because of father not being there. I know God has a plan for me and I ask God to direct me on the road to success.
Replies
1
Views
199
Janella2631
J
D
  • Locked
I ask lord to send me a wonderful husband that will love me and my daughter unconditionally. I ask lord that he will be a great man that will be a Christian husband you have ordained him to be. For God knows what my heart's desires, I ask that God send me a mate that will be a great provider.
Replies
3
Views
392
S
  • Locked
I have so much anxiety in my heart right now. I feel the tension in my heart building for the decision that will be made involving me and the man that I care deeply about. Two paths await us. We either walk together and work out our problems or we go separate ways. I pray for strength, I pray...
Replies
3
Views
217
Shaji
S
K
  • Locked
In church Sunday I professed my sins and declared I'm free from condemnation. This morning my husband found I'm being accused of wrongdoing with my former employer and I'm facing legal troubles. I am trying to turn everything to GOD and know I'm innocent but the devil keeps putting doubt in my...
Replies
4
Views
331
Shaji
S
  • Locked
I have an appointment tomorrow at ###:##. Please pray that everything will go well. Also, that I have no pain, and that my breathing will be good, and I won't have any breathing issues.
Replies
3
Views
229
Shaji
S
  • Locked
I again ask prayer warriors in joining me in praying for ###; a young man of ### years; he goes back to court this Friday ###, September. He has been incarcarated for more than ### plus years for a murder he never committed and held in remand. He needs the reinforcement on every side, either...
Replies
5
Views
256
LoveJoyPeace
L
B
  • Locked
Please pray for me to find a solution to avoid foreclosure.
Replies
1
Views
227
S
  • Locked
I lost my job ### months ago and I interviewed for a job. Please pray that it is the Lord's will that I will be placed in one of these positions.
Replies
4
Views
217
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom