Job Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SSechler

Guest
I lost my job ### months ago and I interviewed for a job. Please pray that it is the Lord's will that I will be placed in one of these positions.
 
Yes Lord Jesus I pray that your will be done in this person's life. I ask that you will give them the job that is needed to provide their daily needs.

In your holy name I pray

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am under much financial strain due to job loss. Father I ask in Jesus name for provision. I don’t want to lose my home. I have nowhere else to go and I’m very very weary. Eviction looms and all odds are stacked against me. I’ve applied to many jobs.
Replies
10
Views
162
I was wrongfully terminated from a job for which I worked really hard. In fact, the person asked me to work for her and after a month she terminated me without giving a reason. And made it such a way that, I quit. I am new in this country and I was wrongfully treated. Please pray I get a good...
Replies
12
Views
262
I am not sure ther I can financially recover. Job loss has cause a major financial catastrosphy. I am so worried about this issue and I don’t have the strength to resolve anything I worked hard at that job and don’t have the strength to work anymore after years of abuse. I am overcome By debt...
Replies
5
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom