For ###'s Mother Who's In A Coma

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

turner14

Guest
I am requesting prayer for my co-worker's mother who's in a coma. Please pray for her. Her name is ###.
 
Heavenly Father, please heal ### right now in Jesus' Name. I curse the coma and anything in her body that's not of you, Lord. Your word says that Christ bore our sicknesses so that we don't have to, and I praise you for healing her. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my uncle, ###, who's been in a coma for around ### days. At first he was getting better, but today his condition got worse, I have faith that God can heal him, but I know God considers every prayer so please pray for him.
Replies
7
Views
392
Praying for our family our sister for our Dad, her mother died a few days ago, our sister needs prayers for salvation she is suffering alone, our brother is fighting with her, prayers for healing him also of resentment, or wherever feels negative in his life, God is in control of the Satan liar...
Replies
6
Views
108
Early Alzheimer. Depression. Grief. Loneliness. My old mother. Time and space orientation. Cognitive abilities. Total memory recovery. Joy Happiness. Strength. Clarity. Clear mind, clear thoughts. Happy thoughts. No suicidal (no will for living). Always talking...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom