For My ### Who Has ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pretty boy

Guest
please pray for my ### who was diagnosed with cancer and for the well being of our family
 
Heavenly Father, please heal the ### in Jesus' Name. I reject & curse the cancer that's invaded his body in the Name of Jesus. Christ died so that we can be healed and walk in divine healing. I praise you for healing the ### right now. Amen
 
In Jesus name, by HIS stripes, your uncle HEALED. Amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request in Jesus’ name. God is a healer. Continue to pray and confess the Word of God. God uses Doctors to do a great work...but the bottom line is God is the Healer. When God heals the doctor’s report will confirm it. God is our healer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to all thank you who have prayed for my ###. I want to continue to ask for prayers for him because he has an aggressive form of leukemia. Please pray for healing for him if it is God's will. Please pray he will not have any pain or discomfort and can have peace and wisdom about his...
Replies
8
Views
167
My prayer is that ### does great during surgery. I pray for the doctors to make good decisions using their skills. I pray that they are able to remove the spleen and the tumor completely without complications and mostly I pray that this tumor is NOT malignant, and has not spread to any other...
Replies
11
Views
279
My beautiful dog ### has cancer, please pray for him. I lost my Dad in July and I'm not ready to lose my dog just yet. I know Jesus is merciful, please pray for me to have the grace to stand whatever may come. Thank you
Replies
7
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom