Please pray for a dear ### of mine. He suffers from panic attacks. He is returning to work today after taking months off because of these attacks. May he be made well! AMEN.
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
Dear Brethren,
My son ### has still not gotten a job. The court case is still ongoing. The man in question is not making any effort to pay the amount he is supposed to pay. Until the case is cleared I am afraid my son will not get a job since all the employers are asking for reference from his...
My next door neighbor is doing mean things. Please God, if you could make my next door neighbor stop scaring me and my wife. Thank you God, thank you. I believe in you, I believe in your holy name. Please make it stop.
Can you please pray for my ### year old son ### he has a stuttering problem and he is getting worse, can you please pray for him that he stops I believe that Jesus already shed his blood for him and through his blood he should and will be healed. He is starting to feel withdrawn and depressed...
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis.
2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met.
3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways.
4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life.
5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Can you please pray for my ### year old son ### he has a stuttering problem and he is getting worse, can you please pray for him that he stops I believe that Jesus already shed his blood for him and through his blood he should and will be heeled. He is starting to feel withdrawn and depressed...
pls help me to pray for my ### who is addicted to drugs for a new beginning in his life and for a loving and caring life partner, also for my ### who is getting married by December for God to provide the finances thanks and remain bless