2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

I
  • Locked
Please pray for me to help me figure out what to do with my life. I am stuck in a rut and I completely need guidance as to what I have to do next. I want to achieve something. I want to do something productive and worthwhile. I need enlightenment of my mind and my heart so I may know what it is...
Replies
5
Views
235
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
Today I broke a fundamental rule at my workplace by failing to submit to an embarrassing search. I am to appear before some security persons to explain myself. I pray that God soften and fill their hearts with forgiveness.
Replies
4
Views
289
Matheo
M
T
  • Locked
Please believe with me that God would provide the necessary finances to start the jewelry training school that I want to start. And that He would bless my children ### and ### as well as me with spiritual things as well as material things and He would pay my water and gas bill that is due and...
Replies
3
Views
298
Faith in God...
F
J
  • Locked
i need peace in my life and success im###ly upset so need prayer nt for ### but whole world and my family also. thanks pray ### that God helps ###.
Replies
4
Views
219
daydream6459
D
  • Locked
i attended a job interview on 27th of August, 2011, uptil now am not hearing from them. Please pray that God should please touch their heart, ### should be call for the job.
Replies
7
Views
435
daydream6459
D
M
  • Locked
Please pray for ### and help ###. ### is a girl from ###. ### has really bad health. ###'s immune system is so weak. All the time ### has infections, allergic reactions, and ### feels tired and ### has depression. ###'s condition is getting worse every day. ### lost most of ###'s hair and ###...
Replies
2
Views
187
C
  • Locked
Our Heavenly Father, I pray that you will walked into my life and do the impossible, so I can be a help to many others that are in need for prayer, finances and healing. I pray that you will deliver me of my sins and cleanse me to be a living monument of what you have design and created me to...
Replies
3
Views
279
N
  • Locked
Please pray for protection of the mind and heart for my ###. Please keep them with friends that Jesus would want them with. Please keep their delicate self-esteems in tact. Please pray that I would be the mother they need. In Jesus's Holy Name... Amen
Replies
2
Views
189
  • Locked
I pray today for us all on here that pray and ask for agreement of others daily to get out of debt and move forward in life. None of us are looking to be rich, just make it through these times we are in and stop struggling, just be able to pay our bills and stay afloat and not worry in a state...
Replies
5
Views
288
T
  • Locked
I am requesting prayer for a man that I love dearly, ###. He once stood and preached God's word. We were a couple and he has let the devil take hold of his life and I am praying and ask for you to help me pray that God will loose the chains that the devil has on him and bring him back to church...
Replies
4
Views
236
Back
Top Bottom