Pray For ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter teresahaskins
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

teresahaskins

Guest
I am requesting prayer for a man that I love dearly, ###. He once stood and preached God's word. We were a couple and he has let the devil take hold of his life and I am praying and ask for you to help me pray that God will loose the chains that the devil has on him and bring him back to church and let him stand once again and preach his word. Also that God will fill his heart with love for me and let us be a couple once again and someday marry. I love this man with all my heart. Will you please help me pray for him.
 
Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.(PROVERBS 3;5,6)

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Dear Father God let your will be done in ###'s life.... Father please bless him and let the Holy Spirit touch his heart so that he may remember he belongs to you. In Jesus's name Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Lord in the name of Jesus touch my ### and guide him home..Lord touch the hurts that have made their way into his heart and spirit and bring covering, love to him...Lord touch his mind and speak softly to him and bind the spirit of confusion and backsliding...Lord have mercy on his soul and touch him with Your grace...Lord touch my ### and keep her safe from all harm...let wisdom fill her mouth and heart and allow her to speak Your words to the lost and dying...Lord use her for the glory of Your kingdom in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please let this man not make such noise in his garage with some kind of grinder. Its very accoustique area and it steals my peace. Let him do this when i am not at hom or in a specialized room. This noise doesnt stop. I see he has prepared couple of doors to repair them. Oh no 🙃 i closed a...
Replies
11
Views
173
Please pray for redemption and that nothing separates me from the love of Christ. I do not want to make excuses. I have fallen back into fornication with a married man, and I know this is not the woman of faith I desire to be. I do not want to bring more pain or complications into his life...
Replies
11
Views
361
Heavenly Father, You are the God of restoration and new seasons. Today, I specifically ask Your Holy Spirit to touch ###'s mind and heart regarding any hidden guilt. Lord, whisper to his heart that it is okay to be happy again. Remind him that loving someone new does not diminish the love he...
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom