Peace Hapiness And Success

  • Thread starter Thread starter joyce 1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joyce 1

Guest
i need peace in my life and success im###ly upset so need prayer nt for ### but whole world and my family also.

thanks pray ### that God helps ###.
 
May the Lord Bless you and keep you may he make his face to shine on you and be good to may he lift up his smile on you and show you peace
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Oh Father God please be with ###... please let your peace cover her. Let her know that all she needs to do is turn her eyes to you and you will carry her. Father God please be with her... In Jesus's Name Amen
 
Dear ###,

Rest assured that God hears Your prayers. He is working all out according to His good plans and sometimes patience, belief, and trust is very much required on our end. He is working on You. Keep your heart open to Him and keep Him close. Have faith. As you await His response, I offer this prayer for strength and guidance. Please feel free to pray it any time. Be Blessed.

Father God,

Thank you that you have promised the Lord will guide me always, not just when I am up and on track, but always. Today I lean hard on that and ask you to continue to show me the way to walk. Father, sometimes I feel like a sun-scorched land…but you promise to meet my needs even there. Today I acknowledge I need you. I am parched and I look to you to give me emotional strength… spiritual insight… and physical stamina. You even promise to strengthen my frame. Thank you Father that your tender care encompasses all of me. Help me to draw on that today and to praise you for it! In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

came on here because ive been struggling and it just felt right to ask for help. i have a very important examination very soon that will greatly help me and my family, but right now i feel so unprepared and i dont know how im going to learn all that ill need to pass and be accepted. ive been...
Replies
10
Views
179
Jesus, I ask that You will anoint a few more Godly caregivers who will be saturated with Your joy, peace, love, patience, respect, understanding and dedication to bring out the best in my son. Jesus bless his current caregivers richly for their dedication and love for my son. I declare peaceful...
Replies
7
Views
172
Jesus I ask for Your peace, favors, success and blessings upon my ### today. Saturate her with Your wisdom, knowledge and grace as she interview for this promotion today. Jesus I know You see the outstanding job she has done through the years, the lives she has impacted in a positive way in her...
Replies
9
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom