My Pending Job Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Precious

Prayer Warrior
i attended a job interview on 27th of August, 2011, uptil now am not hearing from them. Please pray that God should please touch their heart, ### should be call for the job.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father God please let your will be done for ###.... Father please let her hear soon if this is the job you want her to have. Father please be with her and give her peace and the job you want her to have. In Jesus's holy name.... Amen
 
"IF YOU THEN, BEING EVIL, KNOW HOW TO GIVE GOOD GIFTS TO YOUR CHILDREN, HOW MUCH MORE WILL YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER GIVE THE HOLY SPIRIT TO THOSE WHO ASK HIM

Ecclesiastes 7:14

Oh Lord of Heaven and earth!The Scripture says that You will prosper the efforts of Your children. Lord! father please bless them with good jobs and make them financially strong, lord fulfill every needs of your children and protect them from satan ... bless them abundantly with peace and joy...In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen.
 
Dear Lord, We pray for ### and HER FAMILY,
We humbly come before your throne with praise and thanksgiving. You are worthy to be praised, and we lift your name up high.

You give power to the weak,
And to those who have no might He increases strength. (according to) Isaiah 40:29,
Open doors for the right Job Lord as she is unemployed, and need a firm finances to run her family. Lord Your Promise: "Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

Lord Lift our souls and make us your beloved children, we PRay in JESUS NAME _ AMEN
 
Loving Father, You are an amazing and awesome God, Your love for us is without bound, please hear the prayer of ### that she will receive favorable result from her interview. Lord, we know that everything is according to Your timing so please make this happen sooner than later. She needs the job Lord and nothing is hard for You to do. We thank you for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us in the past, at the present, and more in the future for You are always good to all of us. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Father God I ask that You would help this person to be called in regard to this job interview, so she will know what is to be and if she is to get the job. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. We know and believe You always hear us and we believe You do all according to Your will. Lord we place our faith in You along with ### as she awaits the results of her job interview. We know You will make a way for her and ask You to find favor in the eyes of the interviewers for ###. Lord we know “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:26) Thank You Lord. In Jesus name Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello everyone, I would like to ask for your prayers for my job interview in the afternoon. I am and feel terribly unprepared (it was a sudden email from the employer), and I have really bad anxiety and have always been bad at interviews in general. But I desperately need a job, and I know if...
Replies
10
Views
191
I finished the final job interview today; I might receive the result within 24 hours. I really wanted to get this job, it's near our house and it's a good pay. Dear God, I pray that you knock on the interviewer's heart, I may not be able to answer well but I am capable of doing the task. Please...
Replies
11
Views
272
Hello all, I would like to sincerely thank everyone for their prayers from my previous post. I have gotten an opportunity to have a second round interview tomorrow afternoon, I would like to ask for prayers once again. I get terribly anxious during interviews, especially now that this is an in...
Replies
11
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom