Stuck

  • Thread starter Thread starter iryngracie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

iryngracie

Guest
Please pray for me to help me figure out what to do with my life. I am stuck in a rut and I completely need guidance as to what I have to do next. I want to achieve something. I want to do something productive and worthwhile. I need enlightenment of my mind and my heart so I may know what it is that He has planned out for me.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Lord God of life and Love Holy is Your Name. Please forgive this child and give her clear understanding and peace, Amen.
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

God Has Heard Your Prayers,

Encourager ### ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father God I ask that You would give this person spiritual guidance as to what You would have this person to do with their life, and the plans You have for this person. I ask that You would make it clear to this person as to what to do; so that there will be no doubt in this person's mind. I ask this in Jesus name. amen.
 
Dear iryngracie,

Rest assure that God hears your prayers. I would like to offer this morning prayer as a way to ask God for guidance daily. He hears You and I hope that this prayer will open Your heart even more to His love, kindness and guidance. Be Blessed.

Dear Lord, meeting with you in morning prayer uplifts me and gets my day off to a good start. For I know You hear my words and will show understanding to my hopes and needs. All through this day, Blessed Lord, please guide me safely and surely wherever I go, whatever I do. Help me to reach my goals. I ask this not only for myself, but for each of my fellow church members. We want You close beside us today and always. In Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please hear my cry ### N put me out her house we was staying together. She left me paying off her daughter phone and tablet also I have to pay the bill that she left me stuck with. Lord please help me praying my situation gets better
Replies
12
Views
218
Whatever problem i have or tense or unresolved situation or wherever i am stuck please pray that i will be unstuck, delivered, pushed forward in the right direction, shown the way, shown the right person, right time right ressources in Jesus name. let it be resolved IN A RECORD TIME. Easily...
Replies
10
Views
177
I'm by myself and with health issues, I ask for prayer for God's intercession in my life right now to help me. I don't know what to do anymore.
Replies
9
Views
106
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom