2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
I pray that God heals all of our illnesses. That the devil doesn't get the upper hand on us nor our lives and that we all continue to have faith in God, love one another and do unto others as we'd like them to do to us. In Jesus' name Amen.
Replies
2
Views
192
L
  • Locked
Pray that I receive my SSDI check this week so I can pay my bills - Praise the Lord
Replies
5
Views
314
M
  • Locked
### ### NEW MARRIED COUPLE. FOR GREAT JOYFUL MARRIAGE LIFE MIRACLES AND REWARDS NOW!!! THANK YOU, GOD!!!
Replies
5
Views
253
K
  • Locked
Thank all of you for praying for ###, He is ### yrs old. He had two heart attacks last night, but God answered prayer he is having stints put in today. The Dr, said this was the worst they have seen in two years. Please keep him in your prayers, Thank you for being here.
Replies
5
Views
252
A
  • Locked
I want to first start by saying thanks to everyone who prayed for me and I'm so thankful to find this site! My life has been upside down for a while...I have four children, two children who have drug addictions, my daughter has horrible anxiety, I'm in a job I hate, my husband left me and filed...
Replies
5
Views
407
  • Locked
Lord I thank you for everything happening in my life. I thank you because of my family. Lord, it's my prayer that you give my business a jerk, I pray that you bring me customers, you bring me students and you even give my machines a once more touch. Lord, all the powers are yours for before you...
Replies
4
Views
279
  • Locked
Child of God, Be Encouraged. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be...
Replies
6
Views
256
LoveJoyPeace
L
A
  • Locked
Stand in the gap with me for my ### yr. old son ###. Pray that the enemy’s lies will not be heard as truth. That the addiction of alcohol, drugs and promiscuity will NOT have a strong hold on his life. Pray that God will allow a godly man to enter in to my son’s life and allow him to hear & see...
Replies
4
Views
244
C
  • Locked
I ASKING GOD FOR THE BLESSING OF KEEPING MY JOB, SO THAT HE CAN PROTECT ME FROM ANYTHING THAT MIGHT PUT MY JOB ON THE LINE. AMEN
Replies
6
Views
281
C
  • Locked
i request that may God show mercy on me and keep me happy and remember his name always.
Replies
4
Views
230
daydream6459
D
Back
Top Bottom