Blessing Of Keeping Job

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CUBA111

Guest
I ASKING GOD FOR THE BLESSING OF KEEPING MY JOB, SO THAT HE CAN PROTECT ME FROM ANYTHING THAT MIGHT PUT MY JOB ON THE LINE. AMEN
 
Lord God, I lift up ### to you today. I ask that you will send your Holy Spirit to ### and work in a mighty way in their life. I bind the forces of evil that are attacking ###, and specifically, I bind all spirits from attacking this person today. I rebuke all hexes, curses, and spells that may have been sent against this person or their family and I send them to Jesus Christ now. I bind all interplay, interaction, and communication between evil spirits as it would affect ### today. Lord God, I ask that You will send Your love, peace, and healing to ###

Amen."
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor Your prayer request. God has heard Your prayers. He will honor your prayer request with His answer in His timing. May Jehovah our God through His Son Jesus Christ bless you abundantly, exceedingly above all you have ever asked, thought, dreamed or prayed. Everything is going to be alright!!! God always takes care of what belongs to Him. You belong to God. God is in control. Trust Him. He Loves You.

When You Think Of Me…Pray For Me,

Encourager ###, ###, ###

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father God I ask that You would put a hedge of protection around ### job, and protect ### totally from anything that might put ### job on the line. I ask this in the name of our Precious Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
You are in my thoughts and prayers!
 
Lord God, please protect ###'s job. Our economy is so weak now, Lord, that many are facing the loss of their job. Make ### an exception to that "rule," Lord, if it be Your Holy Will, but in any scenario, Lord, sustain ### and make Your Holy Spirit guide his/her actions. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, we pray. Amen.
 
Lord bind this fear and allow my ### to walk in freedom at his job...use him for the glory of Your kingdom and let his faith in You be all it can be to shine a light in the dark...keep him safe in Jesus name...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I went through lots of struggles the last two years, especially concerning my job. I am afraid of making mistakes and losing my job. Please pray for me, that I can keep the job as long as the Lord wants me to be there or until I have found a new job. That I do not get fired and that my...
Replies
8
Views
122
Hello, I suffer lots of abuse and bullying and false accusations at work. Today I made a minor mistake, but as I get watched closely, I fear it could be very bad. Please pray for me, that this little mistake I made today will not lead to me getting fired. I want to endure and keep the job...
Replies
9
Views
283
Hello, I posted a prayer request: "keeping job, ### colleague." It is already a bit better, but still I feel a sinister atmosphere of control and witchcraft and envy around that ###. This atmosphere sometimes provides me to get angry and today I said something mean to another ###. Please pray...
Replies
5
Views
206
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,968
Messages
16,794,068
Members
649,543
Latest member
Krdaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom