Emergency Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter lorettagrace
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lorettagrace

Guest
Pray that I receive my SSDI check this week so I can pay my bills - Praise the Lord
 
Please God help ### to receive her SSDI check to be able to pay all of her bills in Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Heavenly Father, Most Gracious and Loving God,

We thank You for hearing our prayers. We pray to You that you abundantly bless ###, who believe and trust in you. Father, we send up a prayer request for a financial blessing, a SSDI check, for ###. Father we know that for You nothing is impossible, You just will it and it will happen. We thank You in advance for all Your blessings. Release Your Godly Wisdom that she may be a good steward over all that GOD has called her to be in her financial blessings. Father, for we know how wonderful and mighty You are and how if we just obey You and walk in Your word and have the faith of a mustard seed that You will pour out blessings. We thank you now Lord! for the recent blessings received and for the blessings yet to come because we know you are not done with any of us yet. In Jesus Name, we pray, Amen.

Now sit back and watch the power of God work in your life.
 
Father God I ask that you would help this person to receive their SSDI check so that this person can pay their bills, or help the bill collecters not to pressure this person. I ask this in the name of JESUS. Amen.
 
Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. God has heard our prayers concerning your ### check.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God will open up the windows of heaven and pour out blessing upon your life as You honor God with Your life by living a lifestyle that is pleasing unto God. God rewards those who walk in obedience to His Word. You Got His Word on it (Deuteronomy 28).
 
Father God I know you are an untime God! I pray that you come through for ### so she will be able to meet her deadlines. Pour out your blessings upon her & her household and open doors that have been closed for her. These mercies I ask in no other name but yours. Thank you God for going the extra mile when we do not even know that you have done so. Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please prayer for ### that he will receive Jesus and the gift of salvation, and whatever he may be planning to do with someone else, that he will be convicted.
Replies
10
Views
166
Please pray with me from my ###'s health conditions. My mother fell in the stairs a few days ago and we just got a phone call from my father’s colleague something happened to him at work and that it is an emergency. We still do not know what happened. Please pray for them for full recovery and...
Replies
8
Views
159
My is ###. I am very afraid, story I am possseesed by a spirit and all the time I keep asking it make a specific part of my body swell amd it does n hurts very bad, very real and I wamt to stop doing this, please pray god heals me from this and I physically feel better. ###
Replies
10
Views
156
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom