2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

  • Locked
Father, thank You for today. Please use me and make to be Your instrument in glorifying Your name. I surrender everything related to me in my job, in my social life, in my private issues to be handed in to Your power and mercy. Please intervene everything I do. Please be bless Your name upon my...
Replies
3
Views
262
prayer will heal
P
  • Locked
Father all could do, pray for everything to get better. Father, I need you. You say if we ask, we should receive. Please for me and my ###. Amen
Replies
3
Views
257
Shaji
S
A
  • Locked
Each post I post I realize I'm praying for problems of mine but I think right now I have something bigger above all to pray for! I am a backslid Christian who is not living my life for the Lord. I am in a job that my morals are compromised every day and too scared to get out, one the money is...
Replies
9
Views
525
A
  • Locked
Hello everyone, I desperately need God’s help and yours. Today, I was informed that if my work performance and sells don’t improve that I may lose my job. I have 30 days to meet my sells quota and other criteria to keep my job. I work in a very stressful sales environment. I have seen employees...
Replies
1
Views
479
C
  • Locked
Praying for direction for the right rehab for my ### and finances for rehab and family.
Replies
4
Views
259
EasTNChik
E
A
  • Locked
FATHER, YOU KNOW EVERYTHING I AM ASKING FOR YOUR HELP IN EVERYTHING IT'S A MESS. HELP ME STAY STRONG IN YOU LORD. FATHER GIVE ME PEACE,WISDOM,GUIDANCE,AND COMFORT. LORD HELP ME TO DO WHAT IS RIGHT AND LET YOUR WILL BE DONE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME WHEN I GET IN TO DOUBT OR UNBELIEF AND I GET OUT OF...
Replies
3
Views
237
Janella2631
J
R
  • Locked
need prayer to bring ### and I back together
Replies
1
Views
202
  • Locked
I was laid off from my job about a month ago, but the Lord has been giving me wisdom to start my in-home child care center. But at this point and time, my funds are low, but I believe and trust God to bless my finances so that I am able to start my center, which is called Precious Moments...
Replies
2
Views
254
  • Locked
Please pray for my friend ###, she sent me a disturbing text message today stating that she wanted to jump off a bridge, and end her life. Because of her trail and tribulations she's facing. So please pray for a quick miracle in her life in Jesus name Amen.
Replies
4
Views
283
Janella2631
J
L
  • Locked
I try so hard to help why ### going through this please ### ### a mother of ### kids ### don't want to lose ### job find like ### don't belong there please ### so hard to make ends meet and now this ### really need a job either as a PCA or phlebotomist thank you so much ### can't live like this...
Replies
6
Views
380
Back
Top Bottom