Rehab

  • Thread starter Thread starter caroljoy2
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

caroljoy2

Guest
Praying for direction for the right rehab for my ### and finances for rehab and family.
 
Dear Father, please bless ### with financial provision on the mission to pay the rehab's expenses for her son. Please bless the son with healing from addiction. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Child of God,

Philippians 4:6, 7 tells us … To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor all my prayer requests that are the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me (including Me, Myself, and I). Save and deliver my family Lord Jesus (me included). Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.

Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!

Isaiah 65:24 tells us… And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list including your family. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
sorry I meant to say that I am praying for your friend. God knows your needs and hears your prayers. Keep up the strength.

Lord be with your child.

Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need to go training consistently every night for rehab purposes for my core and continue increasing strength and lose body fat for internal organs health purposes and cardio vascular purposes go the heart the best time for me to rehab and train at the gym is tenpm it’s the best time as i can...
Replies
7
Views
113
I don't know if I updated you guys but I've been moved to a rehab, I'm having difficulties and any prayer is welcome 🙏😇
Replies
10
Views
157
Need to do rehab exercises in the afternoon at home and at night at exercise facility along with stretching and breathing exercises for posture, flexibility and lung health, have to do it everyday as body is weak, need money to move overseas to get operations and to get health products and...
Replies
9
Views
284
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,991
Messages
16,794,246
Members
649,565
Latest member
Krgeovor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom