2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

S
  • Locked
please pray for ### about ### life and ### looking ### life partner
Replies
3
Views
226
T
  • Locked
I pray that You, God will fill my husband with the hunger and thirst of Your word. Fill him with the need to be in You and the need to spend time with You. Lord don't let him get cold or lukewarm. Please God, save my son. Keep him and don't let him go. He knew You once. Cause him to want to know...
Replies
6
Views
434
E
  • Locked
Please Pray for Us... I know many read the Prayer request but very few are generous to Pray for the Needs.... Hear a small Story A Mouse Looked through the Crack in the Wall to see the farmer and his wife open a packet of Food. The mouse understood that it was a Mouse trap. The Mouse is in...
Replies
2
Views
321
L
  • Locked
Good morning brothers and sisters, first of all I want to thank God for making me see this day and to thank you all for your support you have given me through prayers, it's a pleasure to meet new people who can change my life, thank you and may God bless you all.
Replies
2
Views
270
J
  • Locked
Please pray for ### to never give in to any sin/temptation. That the devil and the evil spirits doesn't get the best of him in any way and that God always protect him and keep him near and close to him. Also ask for the Holy Spirit to always guide him and show him what's right. Thank you. God bless
Replies
4
Views
269
J
  • Locked
Heavenly father I pray that you help me find the money I need to move, and pay for college. It is difficult with my parents not supporting my decision to move, and will not help me in any way pay for this lord. I pray that you help me find scholarship money, and the right moves with making my...
Replies
3
Views
276
S
  • Locked
I have a chance to interview my favorite celebrity and inspiration, but I was told that, due to her schedule, it would take something magical to make it happen. Please let your prayer be that something magical for me.
Replies
1
Views
208
esimon
E
M
  • Locked
My boyfriend and I have been arguing a lot lately, and every night ends up with both of us crying. He has low self-esteem and I'm not sure how to handle it. We love each other so much and are trying to work on being happy. Sometimes it seems that things get better but then everything goes back...
Replies
2
Views
234
esimon
E
L
  • Locked
Please pray for my family. I pray to God that the court can see through the falseness and disguise of the boys' biological mother. I pray that she may cause no more harm to them. That he allows our family to stay in tack. I pray that God gives my husband and I the wisdom to be the best parents...
Replies
3
Views
566
Chloebaby1980
C
  • Locked
Please pray for me I have been suffering from bad dandruff for years please pray that it go away for good. I have been suffering from allergies for a few months please pray that my allergies stop for good. My eyes are itchy, swollen, and very dry. Please pray that my landlord get me a new...
Replies
3
Views
450
Shaji
S
Back
Top Bottom