Prayer To Keep Family Together...

  • Thread starter Thread starter lyntrell24
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lyntrell24

Guest
Please pray for my family. I pray to God that the court can see through the falseness and disguise of the boys' biological mother. I pray that she may cause no more harm to them. That he allows our family to stay in tack. I pray that God gives my husband and I the wisdom to be the best parents we can, and to always make the best choices for our children. I pray for his divine intervention to help us.
 
Let’s Pray… God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will answer this prayer with a Yes, Amen, so be it. God bless, heal, strengthen, protect, and encourage my husband, my family, including myself. God bless us, every one of us, physically, spiritually, emotionally, mentally and financially. Help us Lord Jesus. For the glory of God bless us with power, love, self-discipline, God esteem, and a made-up mind to live for Christ Jesus no matter what. Lead and Guide us in the direction You want us to take. Bless us with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding in all things that pertain to our lives. Keep us safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer in Jesus’ name, please do the same for the writer of this prayer also. We all stand in need of You answering this prayer especially “ME and my husband” with a Yes, Amen, So Be It. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

PS: God if any of my family or friends are not saved (You know who they are); I ask that they will become Christians. In Jesus’ name, “God Save Them.” Thank You Lord Jesus.

I Believe…

Be Encouraged,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
i m praying for His protection and divine intervention !! :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have 4 beautiful children, two of which are foster children we have the intent to adopt. Its been 3 years dealing with our local child services and no progress has been made. Please pray that during our upcoming court date God blesses us, if its his will, to not only keep these children but to...
Replies
8
Views
165
I'm a newly ### year old and I have been dishonoring my parents for ### years. Disobeying what they ask of me and most importantly what Christ wants for me. Every time I tell myself, "I'll change today, I promise." I fail every time with temptation and give into sin. I need guidance and help...
Replies
7
Views
419
Please pray for ### to make the right decisions when it comes to keeping our family together, and please pray for our family to stay whole and safe.
Replies
11
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,942
Messages
16,793,918
Members
649,523
Latest member
Aleilmoerdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom