2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

V
  • Locked
Please pray for my new job offer through ### resources. ### ### emailed me about a job offer and setting up an interview. I do have some misdemeanors on my background report. I ask that God would touch and soften the hearts of the people who will see my report and the people who determines if...
Replies
1
Views
364
HopeinChrist
H
P
  • Locked
pray for my father(###) he is ### years old and admitted in ### due to cut his left leges during gangring problem, for quick healing his problem mother (###) is also old and week My husband ### ### adict for alcohal, so my happy family are suffer more problem
Replies
2
Views
371
L
  • Locked
Please pray that I get the job I am about to interview for and ask the Almighty to send me my soulmate, a husband that I will be with till the end of our time, a God-Fearing man and that we love one another and are able to pray together. Amen
Replies
2
Views
259
L
  • Locked
Please pray that Jehovah, in Jesus name and by his spirit protect and honour ### ### ### ###, ### ### ### ###, ### and noble police man who has, been bombarded with death threats protect him Father, and his loved ones, his doing his work well Dad, honest and upright police officer! Please...
Replies
3
Views
589
luiza
L
P
  • Locked
I have a state meeting about my twins ### and ### ### and being able to talk to them and bring them back in my life. Next week they will be 17 and I miss them so so much. I am so lonely without them and my ex ### ### in my life. I saw ### yesterday and miss him. I know he beat me up and was...
Replies
1
Views
374
M
  • Locked
1-Pray for my ### to be healed of dilated ascending aorta, ### of diabetes, and ### of arthritis. 2-Pray for an unspoken need of mine to be met. 3-Pray that God keeps me safe in all ways. 4-Pray that God controls a difficult situation in my life. 5-Pray that I will obtain proof needed to...
Replies
1
Views
179
Faith71
F
D
  • Locked
Please prayer for my family, my son is sick, my daughter is very well, she has a staph infection. At this time we are having financial problems, my truck needs a new radiator, we can't afford to get it fixed and we can't afford to pay our bills, please my brothers and sister keep my family in...
Replies
2
Views
264
Janella2631
J
M
  • Locked
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
Replies
4
Views
265
newton1
N
O
  • Locked
I have been confused and mixed up concerning my education which has taken me so long. I have friends organizing for me to have a fund raising next month. Please consider me and this event as you make your request known to God Today, that it may be a success, that I may have patience in this...
Replies
3
Views
222
newton1
N
  • Locked
Ooh Lord I'm desperate please Father y don't u answer my prayers. My Lord y must I suffer so much. My ### and ### are gone and are not coming back. Please Lord I need a miracle please Father bring them back.
Replies
2
Views
241
Back
Top Bottom