To ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter mani1
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mani1

Guest
i lost my first unborn baby in miscarriage...plz do pray for me dat may God bless me again wid the healthy babies dis time amen..may he shower his blessings on me and grant me wid the happiness of children very soon amen
 
Generally we are expecting a lot of things from our life and if there is any delay or problem to get it, it means GOD is thinking to give us the best. By the blessing of GOD soon you will conceive and become the mother of a healthy child... AMEN
 
Lord, I lift up to You ###' request for children. I ask that You heal her from her inability to conceive and the carry a child to full term. I pray that You would touch her womb and bless it to bear many children. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen
 
I have prayed with you, May Lord our God will hear our pleas. Just like me, I am praying for a child too. I hope that by God's grace He will bless us with children. Have faith and trust in Him, He will do things accordingly. Praying in Jesus' name, our Saviour. Amen.
 
Oh Father God please bless ### with healthy children. Please help and heal her body and her soul. Almighty God you are amazing and I know you will help her and give her a child for your glory. In Jesus's Name... Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband and I have been trying to have our 3rd baby for awhile now. I've experienced miscarriages after miscarriages. We're both in our late 30s, so I'm asking for prayers that we will conceive a normal and healthy baby soon (hopefully a baby girl). However, we want the baby to be healthy and...
Replies
8
Views
116
Plz pray for my husband, his health is not gud n v dnt have money for test. He is deep crises bcoz of me n his mom. Health he pend a lot for our heath n I am brain stroke pating n spending a lot of money for medicine. Due to dis stress his health is not supporting n unabel to bear dis crises n I...
Replies
8
Views
172
Some years ago, I sadly lost an unborn baby through quite late miscarriage; but I can't help thinking I may have lost one of two other unborn babies earlier, but am not quite sure... only God knows about them; I have no children on this earth, so I need to know more and I would be so grateful if...
Replies
8
Views
219
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,928
Messages
16,793,708
Members
649,498
Latest member
Astior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom