2011

These are prayer requests from the year 2011.

J
  • Locked
hey this is ### ### iam a 28 year old single parent female with two small children a boy and a girl i am asking for prayer for me my children and my family that we al get closer with god i need prayer in so many ways i dnt know where to start it seems like when i take care of one bill another...
Replies
4
Views
350
chandrasekhar
C
S
  • Locked
My mom has been having a lot of lower abdominal pain. No appetite and nausea. She has also been having rectal bleeding. She is to start drinking the 'prep' solution for a colonoscopy on Wednesday. The colonoscopy will be Thursday. Mom has sensitivities/allergies to so many things. Pray she does...
Replies
3
Views
257
Shaji
S
E
  • Locked
Lord God I come here tonight to you feeling broken. I know that you are ultimately in control and I should not control anything. I am giving it all to you. Or at least I am trying to. Just when I feel that you are getting things in control for my needs, either something else or Satan starts...
Replies
1
Views
427
G
  • Locked
I am and have been a Christian my whole life. Born and raised in a minister's home. I work for a local bank where I live. Last Friday I had a large offense. I have worked on this job for 11 years. I need prayer to help me locate what I did. I am afraid I may lose my job. I need this income and...
Replies
2
Views
270
prayer will heal
P
K
  • Locked
Please pray that God continuously protects me with the blood of Christ and His holy angels. My name is ### and I live in ###, ###.
Replies
3
Views
279
johnbull
J
L
  • Locked
My husband and I have been going through a lot lately. He was recently out of work for about four months and finally got a job in June. Last week, they just told him that his job is on the line, because the contract was cut short. During the 4 months of him being out of work, we had to use our...
Replies
4
Views
330
Shaji
S
B
  • Locked
I WANT PRAYER FOR MARRIAGE RESTORATION. MY HUSBAND HAD AN AFFAIR AND THE GIRL IS USING VODOO TO BREAK OUR MARRIAGE APART. I WANT PRAYER TO BREAK THE STONGHOLD OF VODOO OFF MY HUSBAND ### ### FROM ### ###. I WANT PRAYER FOR MY HUSBAND TO BE DELIVERED FROM THIS MIND CONTROLLING SPIRIT. I WANT...
Replies
5
Views
275
T
  • Locked
I have been so stressed lately over work and school, I am just not sure of what to do with my future. I want to serve God, and I want to live my life for Him. I just don't know where to go from here. I have been turning away from Him lately, but I want to get back on the right path. Please, pray...
Replies
3
Views
270
  • Locked
I have to have a root canal in the morning and I'm kinda stressed. Please pray everything goes ok for ###. Thanks and God bless.
Replies
6
Views
293
Replies
5
Views
258
Back
Top Bottom