Prayer For Protection From The Enemy

  • Thread starter Thread starter kaybikefan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kaybikefan

Guest
Please pray that God continuously protects me with the blood of Christ and His holy angels. My name is ### and I live in ###, ###.
 
Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus name, “Protect Me Daily; twenty-four hours per day, seven days a week. Hide me in Your love and under the shadow of Your wings. Keep me safe from all hurt, harm, and danger. Protect me spiritually, physically, mentally, and financially. Bless me with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Don’t let me be deceived in any area of my life. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me each day. Help me to always remember to acknowledge You first in all I do, pray for Your guidance, and allow You to direct my footsteps. Let me always focus on pleasing You. And Lord Jesus all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Protect us all, keep us safe! Amen, so be it, and it is so in Jesus’ name.

Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS
 
2 Thessalonians 3:3

But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Almighty Father, I plead the blood of Jesus against anything that may come against ###. In Jesus name. Amen.
 
please help to pray for my family, ever since the death of our father, my father's family are against my family, churches have been helping us to pray about the evil, they have planned against us, they said we can never progress in our family, ever since them things are never the same in our family to feed and to pay my junior once school fees is not easy, anything we lay our hands go in vain without progress, please help us in prayer to GOD almighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus my son was married 7 years ago and has ### year old daughter. For the past two years, my son's wife is disrespecting my son and mistreating me ,since I started staying with my son for the past 1 year. Lord Jesus through your righteousness bless my son to live with cordiality and...
Replies
11
Views
193
I am asking God for protect from any attacks of the enemy on my life. I plead the blood of Jesus and ask for the mercy of God to prevail in my Life may the Lord guide me and defend me from all the enemies of my soul in Jesus name Amen
Replies
8
Views
217
Father, I pray that You would protect me and my family, my marriage, and my home and out assets and finances from the destructive force of jealousy. Keep me safe from those who harbor envy in their hearts, and shield me from their harmful intentions. Shield my marriage, my finances, and my...
Replies
8
Views
324
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,815
Members
649,507
Latest member
Sluiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom