General/ Finance

  • Thread starter Thread starter gramgramk
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gramgramk

Guest
I am and have been a Christian my whole life. Born and raised in a minister's home. I work for a local bank where I live. Last Friday I had a large offense. I have worked on this job for 11 years. I need prayer to help me locate what I did. I am afraid I may lose my job. I need this income and the health insurance that I have. My request is that I am able to find the mistake and make it right. I have never had this problem and it is eating me up inside. Please be in prayer with me to solve this problem. I feel this is a silly request because I know that a lot of people have special needs and a lot more important than this, but please take a moment and send up a prayer for me. God bless you. ### ###.
 
Heavenly Father, You should always be the first one that we should run to if we need help. May the Holy Spirit empower ### to immediately find and pinpoint the cause of the offage so she will be able to resolve the problem. Help her Lord for her job is on the line. Thank you Lord for always being there for us. In Jesus mighty name. Amen.
 
Nancy ###, I have prayed for you and asked

God that he may guide you through your difficulties. May God bless you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I resigned from my job around the start of the month of July and I'm now living back home, I have felt like I'm losing my spiritual discipline since moving back home, I'm not fasting, praying, worshipping or reading the Bible as I would when I was still working, my finances are running out and...
Replies
12
Views
211
I humbly pray that my Toyota insurance application will be approved as soon as possible so that the repair of my car can begin. Please touch the hearts of everyone involved in the approval process and let everything go smoothly according to Your perfect will. Lord, please open a door of...
Replies
11
Views
185
I humbly pray that my Toyota insurance application will be approved as soon as possible so that the repair of my car can begin. Please touch the hearts of everyone involved in the approval process and let everything go smoothly according to Your perfect will. Lord, please open a door of...
Replies
11
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,934
Messages
16,793,802
Members
649,506
Latest member
Dhaysor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom